Poll

Please pick the cat that you either drive or would like to own if you don't have that model.

Cat A
Cat B
Cat C
Print

Author Topic: Which of these cats would you drive?  (Read 3600 times)

« on: August 05, 2006, 03:42:15 AM »
I'm not sure how many of you have ever driven a cat, but I noticed I didn't really know what kind of cats you all prefer to drive on this board. I decided to create a poll to see which one you liked. If the cat you like ISN'T on the list, just post a pic of it and tell us about it.

Cat A:

Cat B:

Cat C:

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 06:25:10 AM »
I'll have to go with Cat A. Too bad there isn't one shaped like Garfield.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 10:10:13 AM »
Cat B and C look the same to me. A small red X.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 11:32:48 AM »
I picked Cat A, although it is actually the cat bus thing from My Neighbor Totoro.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 11:57:45 AM »
Cat C isn't much of a cat.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 12:42:52 PM »
Cat C isn't much of a cat.
That's why I picked it.  I couldn't imagine driving the other two on the freeway.  If it was a parade or something I drive the first one.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 03:12:20 PM »
I would pick #2 cause of it's wacked out design, but I know people would laugh at me for driving it =(. Instead, I would drive #1. It looks pretty cool, I guess...
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »
Cat C. :D
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 03:42:21 PM »
Don't forget these!

As for me, I'd have to go with Cat C and then repaint it. :D
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 04:58:36 PM »
I've always preferred dogs.

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 06:24:54 PM »
Mee too. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 07:12:55 PM »
Cat A all the way!  Nothing beats My Neighbor Totoro!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 09:25:30 PM »
Cat C!  First of all, it's smaller-looing, and I'm just learning how to drive, so it would be a bit intimidating to be driving a full-fledged feline.  Plus Hello Kitty kicks butt.  Did I hear "Pochacco"?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 12:45:43 AM »
I'm definitely going with Cat A. Catbus for the win!
That was a joke.

Print