Print

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 56773 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2006, 10:48:32 PM »
sounds good. thanks for clearing that up.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #286 on: July 20, 2006, 06:59:41 AM »
They are good.

Last night, I went to a local authentic Mexican place and had a beef chimichanga with sour cream and a side of rice. Unfortunately, the place is going out of business because of it's location (a bad neighborhood).
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #287 on: July 28, 2006, 10:05:33 PM »
A drumstick and an Energy drink. Boy were my parents upset. I had The drumstick first and i wsa so hyper i rode down to the store on my bike and bout a really big energy drink. I was up past my usual bed time( 1:30) i was up till 3 AM.
My life, as a squirrel.

« Reply #288 on: July 29, 2006, 08:41:40 AM »
...that eating raw meat will not make you sick because it will...

You're telling me. I ate some sushi once and I just about PUKED.

Back on topic, last night me and Mom went to Fazoli's and I had a mega slice pizza(3 pieces) and a cookie. It was a BIG COOKIE. And, of course, the free breadsticks. :) Nummy.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #289 on: July 29, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »
I had pork and chicken enchiladas. (Man I could never be Jewish.) (Yay this topic has been reserrected.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #290 on: July 29, 2006, 02:18:30 PM »
Back off, GG! I don't want you defaming suhi! *shows fists*

« Reply #291 on: July 29, 2006, 04:02:25 PM »
I had a good col-hot sandwich for dinner.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2006, 07:20:36 PM »
All I am trying to say here is that since killing animals for food is unnecessary, we shouldn't do it.  Taking a creatures life for your own is very rude to me, so stop saying that I am missing out, that there are no reasons not to eat meat, and that eating raw meat will not make you sick because it will.  I really don't care if you eat meat or not, because that is your own personal decision.  Only you can decide if it is right or wrong, so please stop bothering me about this.

...if you're not eating meat you're missing out man.

* Lizard Dude bites fuzzy with his canine teeth.

I can't stand when other people's beliefs are mocked, even when the beliefs are not my own. People, please leave fuzzy alone about being a vegetarian! I eat meat, sure, but you don't see me going "fuzzy, eat meat NOW" or "Eating meat is life" or "If you don't eat meat, you're missing out" or anything like that.

fuzzy, you remind me of Frieda, the humanization of my guinea pig, she's a vegetarian. That's why, in your TMK! pic, I gave you a CARROT SHIRT, just like Frieda wears. My fellow meat eaters seem to have turned this into a Chase-Frieda situation, example being that Chase eats a big steak right in front of Frieda and says things like "Mmm, tasty cattle muscles." or eats some livers and says "I love livers. Lots of iron." or eats some chicken hearts whilst saying "Hearts, the organ of life." and other things that are mean to Frieda.

Back off, GG! I don't want you defaming sushi! *shows fists*

I'm not defaming it, I'm just saying that I tasted it and didn't like it. But I really did almost puke. Seriously. Would I lie?

Back on topic, for dinner I had... MARY POPPINS! Just kidding! I had White Castle cheeseburgers. I had to pick the pickles off, though. Nasty, nasty pickles. XP
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 07:22:55 PM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2006, 07:27:41 PM »
Don't worry fuzzy isgone, so you won't hear any more complaining.

I had some pizza.

« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »
PICKLES ARE EVIL. If there's a pickle coming at you, GET OUT OF THE WAY.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2006, 07:36:54 PM »
Yes, they ARE evil! *destroys pickles with Super Sushie Strenth*

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2006, 08:02:02 PM »
*eats pickles* Mmmm...pickles.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2006, 08:04:37 PM »
OH NO!!!!!! *blasts Pickle right out of the Chef's hand*

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2006, 08:05:53 PM »
You just destroyed a perfectly good pickle. Pickle-killer!!!

« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2006, 08:09:09 PM »
Tiggers don't like Pickles. Neither do Gonzos. Or Wartortles. Or Jesses. That's Jess in plural, not Jesse. Jesse is a boy's name. Execpt for Jessie, that's a nickname for a girl named Jessica.

The Chef, go ahead and eat the pickles. Less for me to whine about. :)

Print