Print

Author Topic: What's for breakfast?  (Read 19912 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2006, 02:11:15 PM »
I don't know how I would make it through the day without breakfast, its really that eccential.
I only watch [adult swim]

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2006, 04:41:43 PM »
More Pop-Tarts today. I usually get the cherry flavor. Seems to me that the frosting on them is bettter than the frosting on other flavors.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
I learned that you gain weight by taking in more calories than you burn. If you're not eating, you're not taking in calories.

Edit: People dying from starvation are certainly not gaining weight by skipping meals.

Not eating breakfast.  If you eat the other two meals and not breakfast then you will have a greater chance of gaining weight.  I have already explained why in one of my previous posts.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2006, 05:04:42 PM »
You're still wrong.
People I know who regularly do not eat breakfast are not gaining weight.
Your "explanation" isn't logical.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2006, 05:10:32 PM »
No, fuzzy's right!  The act of breaking something fast requires effort, so whatever you ate for breakfast you burn off in the act of speedy breaking.  Lunch and Dinner require no breaking, and so you don't burn those calories.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 05:14:22 PM »
Thank you Markio.  I think some people need to retake 7th grade health class and pay attention to the section that tells you how important breakfast is.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2006, 07:45:59 PM »
I don't think you "get" Markio.

Anyway, I only remember people stressing breakfast because it gives your brain "fuel" for the start of the day or something. Nothing at all to do with weight gaining.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 07:51:07 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 07:51:43 PM »
It's not worth my time to argue with someone who couldn't tell that Markio was being facetious.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »
Actually, skipping Breakfast or any meal(s) every now and then can be good for you. It allows your digestive system to take a break from constantly digesting food.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 08:03:19 PM »
Skip lunch.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 09:03:54 PM »
Actually, skipping Breakfast or any meal(s) every now and then can be good for you. It allows your digestive system to take a break from constantly digesting food.
Your digestive system is always running. Even if nothing's in your stomach, there's still food in your small and large intestines.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »
Skip lunch.

I would actually think skipping dinner would be better for the body, but I wouldn't do it.
My reason is as follows: If you eat dinner and don't do any exercise or anything to burn the calories, etc. It'll sit in your stomach and it will digest while you're sleeping. So you gain weight. Ok I'm done explaining.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2006, 10:48:53 PM »
I eat dinner less than either other meal. Sometimes I have four meals. It depends on how hungry I am and when. I'm pretty sure it's been shown that large breakfasts being vital and breakfast being the "most important meal of the day" are not actually true. I think I've read that it's better to have several smaller meals throughout the day. Could be mistaken, though.
That was a joke.

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2006, 10:52:26 PM »
I ate a bowl of berry sorbet for breakfast this morning. Tasty. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2006, 11:29:08 PM »
I think I've read that it's better to have several smaller meals throughout the day. Could be mistaken, though.

I believe that.  I first heard that from my French teacher Mademoiselle Mills.  She wont be at my school next year because she is going to a different one.  She was my favorite teacher!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!  It was sad.  When she first told us the news she cried.  Ohhhhhhh...........

Print