Print

Author Topic: Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecuter  (Read 2262 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:05:06 PM »
That's not the confirmed title, but it needs to be.

So, I'm sure a few people have heard of the new Ace Attorney game starring Edgeworth (I forget the working title), since it was announced like forever ago. And it looks pimp. I'm not in the habit of getting games as soon as possible (I like to wait for them to get cheaper), but I'm preordering this as soon as I get the chance. While I doubt playing prosecuter will be vastly different from being a defense attorney (as a D.A. in the main series, you almost always end up proving a witness's guilt anyway), the new third-person King's Quest-style investigation gameplay looks awesome, and rather Law & Order-like. Edgeworth is the secnd-coolest video game character of all time (behind Master Chief), so I can't wait to get my hands on this.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:23:28 AM »
"Prosecutor."
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 06:14:07 PM »
It's probably the title. Also, supposedly, Edgy runs in this game. :p

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »
Quite a deal's been made about the presence of running in this game; do I smell a running-from-guys-in-a-truck-on-a-country-backroad minigame?

I hope not.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
Where are you getting news on this? Game blogs? I can't catch up with all the news these days.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 01:15:49 PM »
It's been on the internets for a while now. I first heard about it on Kotaku, like, a month ago. There's pictures and everything.
every

Print