Print

Author Topic: does anyone love or hate sonic  (Read 8759 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2003, 05:56:17 PM »
I like SA2 because of its music and because you can train Chaos-which is a RPG thing in the game AND I LOVE RPG'S!!!!!!!!!!

"We came in to this world as muppets, look in to these eyes-you see that they''re googly.
Big Bird''s in his nest, Oscar''s in his can, Ernie''s a guy that lives with another man..."
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2003, 06:01:22 PM »
Bah! but you Know the loop hole or whatever it is..Now...if I just wasnt a newbie at HTML....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2003, 06:04:11 PM »
The loophole itself has nothing to do directly with HTML.
That was a joke.

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2003, 06:06:49 PM »
Ok then, let me rephrase...if I wasnt so stupid when it came to computers....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2003, 06:07:06 PM »
Why don't you talk about HTML somewhere else! We don't need your problems here!!!

I'm just jokin' with you guys^_^! I'm also mad that the HTML doesn't work! I can't do the faces! All I can do is this stupid thing:^_^! What's up with that?

"We came in to this world as muppets, look in to these eyes-you see that they''re googly.
Big Bird''s in his nest, Oscar''s in his can, Ernie''s a guy that lives with another man..."
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2003, 06:28:32 PM »
Personally, I'm glad HTML was removed from here. As we've learned, it's potentially abusive. However, I find it unfortunate that it took actual abuse of it to make that realized.

To be honest, I feel HTML only needs to activated in the Story Boards section. We've gotten along without it for quite some time now, and that's proof enough, at least to me, that it is unnecessary.

Yes, I know you'll say, "But it's convenient," and "So what if one person abused it! Why should he ruin it for all of us?" Yet, I feel it brings more bad than good.

However, this is coming from me. It's become quite apparent that I overstate my opinions some times, and often express it when it's not necessary. And so, take no notice of what I said.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/19/2003 5:29:35 PM

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2003, 06:36:27 PM »
Has anyone realized that stupidmonkey left, maybe forever.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2003, 07:53:07 PM »
sorry got busy for a few days

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2003, 11:32:01 PM »
Thanks for editing your first post, BTW. :)
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2003, 05:26:01 PM »
Your welcome. BTW?

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2003, 05:31:22 PM »
Can we people keep the same topic:Does Anyone Love Or Hate Sonic

I see mushroom people!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2003, 06:17:10 PM »
BTW = By the Way
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2003, 06:26:24 PM »
Oh, and I neither love nor hate Sonic. He's neutral in my book.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2003, 06:36:49 PM »
Oh sorry didn't know.BTW stay focused on the topic.

I see mushroom people!

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2003, 09:12:09 PM »
I could care less about Sonic.

Print