Print

Author Topic: GCN'S Problem  (Read 4981 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 10:12:47 PM »
Well I have one question... whats N5?

I think that if nintendo would put better levels of difficulty on games the would be much better... this is something that I dont see in any of my games... (I.E. Pick your difficulty:: Easy, Medium, Hard)

------------------------------

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 10:49:56 PM »
So... you don't have SSBM?

Anyway, N5 is what they're calling Nintendo's next system, for the time being.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2003, 07:50:57 PM »
I have SSBM, but I meant with thier other games...

Thanks! that what I thought it meant! XD

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2003, 09:00:58 PM »
Actually, N5 is just the codename for the next system's project. It's not the actual name of the system. It's just like how Gamecube's project was called "Dolphin."

I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2003, 09:37:52 PM »
Uhhhhh, wouldn't...that...still...be...what...they...are...CALLING IT?!?!?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2003, 11:30:04 PM »
It's tenative!

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2003, 04:51:27 PM »
Look Stealth Link,I hate PS2,but I LIKE XBOX.Xbox is pretty good.It's not as bad as PS2.Xbox has good games.Oh yeah,nintendofreak,don't flame Microsoft!Microsoft makes quality electronics.Espicially their computers and ESPICIALLY their computer games.The Zoo Tycoon series are fun.Age of Empires 2:Age of Kings is one of the best games I've played.All those other computer companys suck!I bet you if Nintendo went into making computers,they would lose lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2003, 09:52:28 PM »
Um... did you know that the Famicom (NES here, for people not in the know) stands for ... Family Computer?!

Anyway, I think PS2 has better games than Xbox (Mega Man & Square, and DDR but not for long). I like Microsoft's computer games.
That was a joke.

Print