Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 226060 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #585 on: January 16, 2009, 08:53:33 PM »
I was at LD's house for Christmas and I was giving his imaginary family presents. I gave his mom a carton of cigarettes and some cigars because I didn't know what she'd like.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #586 on: January 16, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »
Let's see here, an odd dream...
Ah yes. I recently dreamed that the Combine (Yes, from Half-Life 2) had taken over the state capital, and my cousin and I were wanted for... well, something. Despite our wanted-dead-or-alive status, we decided to drive to Wal-Mart for a gallon of milk. Upon reaching the store, we had to avoid sniper fire while making our way to the entrance, but the store was closed, despite being open 24 hours. Once the store opened, we went inside, but found ourselves with my mother in a church, where the congregation was preparing to put on a Christmas play involving Mountain Dew. It was at that time that I woke up, very confused.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #587 on: January 17, 2009, 12:31:07 AM »
About one week ago I had this one. I don't remember too much about it except that I had a camera and taking pictures resulted in earning points like in Dead Rising (yes, I'm still playing that too much). Then I was in the passenger's seat of a van with my family in the back, a van driven by a man who I thought was literally Satan. But he told some funny jokes. Still scared me though. I don't know where he was taking us, or why.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #588 on: January 17, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »
Metroid Prime was a 3-player game. I was playing with my mom and my brother. There were goombas you could jump on. They didn't squish right away. You had to kind of mess with them. We were shooting some shiny silver Lavos shells and decided to run away. Down a hill in the desert, the screen said "FILTHY!" and I guess the dirt was going to damage us, so we tried to avoid it. About this time, the game switched from being onscreen to being real. We were walking along and I saw another goomba, so I tried to tickle it and it started laughing. It was impossible to pick up because it was heavy and its sides were amorphous, so I pushed it to where the others were and showed them the tickling effect. After a while, the goomba started to deform from hilarity.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #589 on: January 17, 2009, 11:17:34 AM »
Metroid Prime was a 3-player game ...
This is where I blurt out that if the game was real that it would be awesome, but a bit later I realize it would be retarded.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #590 on: January 17, 2009, 11:29:16 AM »
I think video games in general could benefit from more Lavos shells.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #591 on: January 17, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
I should have written this down earlier. Let's see... I was in a big house at night, kind of log cabin-style. Two people, one of whom might have been my brother, were arguing about Jedi politeness protocol. I suggested, quite indignantly, that, rather than both Jedis saying "May the Force be with you," at least one of them could just say "Be it with you," because it would be implied what it is. One of the two guys, who was now definitely my brother, started walking upstairs, and I followed him. I found a McDonald's toy of Lowly Worm driving his apple car. IRL, this was the only Richard Scarry McDonald's toy I didn't get. I got the 3 and under version with no moving parts, but not the cool one. I picked it up and went up the stairs. Later, I found one that didn't really exist of Lowly Worm driving a carrot car, which was also a tape recorder.

Dang it, there was more, but I forgot.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #592 on: January 18, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
My memory's a bit fuzzy on this one too, but I'll do my best.

My computer had been hacked and some guy was controlling it remotely. I seem to remember a picture of some grassy valley that appeared, and it looked like it may have been from a Sonic game (oh, but Sonic isn't here yet...). In fear, I held down the computer's power button to turn it off, and instead some black screen with gray text in this font appeared. The text said "No.", apparently a reference to the fact that I was trying to turn it off. Sound began playing on the speakers (I don't know what it was), and I turned them off. A new message appeared, saying something like "However, if I can manually force the speakers to be on..." And then they turned on again. I was about to unplug the computer when I woke up, thinking "Oh whew, that was just a dream..."

I'm sure there were some other things, but I can't remember. Writing these things down, though, is a great way to help me remember more...
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #593 on: January 18, 2009, 11:19:52 AM »
My computer literally was hacked and got controlled. However, he only brought up pop-ups and about 30 new windows. I laughed. Then, I insulted him and my computer crashed.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #594 on: January 18, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »
There was a lot more to the dream, but for some reason all I can remember is a friend of mine running through a basement in a towel and flashing people. And for some reason he looked like Ted Kennedy.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #595 on: January 19, 2009, 12:44:46 PM »
I played a Super Mario World ROM hack on a family computer inside of a cabinet. When I was done, I tried to put my MP3 player back in my pocket, and some other stuff came along with it. I went back later to put the other stuff back, and in the pocket were many different-colored cables, my mom's driver's license, and two Playstation controllers. I opened up the cabinet to put the stuff back, and while I was in there, I decided to visit the Fungi Forums. I closed a Dreamweaver window, not thinking there was anything in there, but it turns out it held a bunch of pictures that my brother was going to use for something, and I felt bad. I noticed that the monitor was made out of foam. PaperLuigi posted some D&D stats in one topic and a drawing of himself somewhere else, and after a while, the stats and the drawing were his CT. But I couldn't see the numbers, because they were in a Japanese font, like Black Mage's CT, and the computer I was on, like the borrowed computer I'm on now and have been on for a while, didn't have a Japanese font, so I went to look for a free Japanese font online, and after that I was going to go demand that we make CT of the Year a category again for the 2009 awards. I was mystified by how the picture became part of the CT, as it looked like it was part of a font, but when I went and tried to select it, I couldn't. In fact, I couldn't select any of the text.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #596 on: January 22, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »
I had a dream that, among other things, involved Mike Myers as Santa.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2009, 07:57:56 AM »
I was in some world that was apparently supposed to be Kingdom Hearts (which, it should be noted, I have never played). I was running on a sidewalk with two friends, one male, wearing a backpack, ahead of me on the right, one female, beside me on the left, I think wearing all lavender, and I can't remember if she was actually anyone I know. The guy's backpack had a DS strapped to the back of it. The plan was that I was supposed to run up and take the DS without anyone noticing and while looking completely natural. This proved difficult, as he kept intentionally speeding up right when I got to him, despite him knowing the plan and that he was supposed to be on my side. The girl scolded me for failing. I decided I would go to the merpeople for help again (somehow this whole grabbing the DS thing was their idea). At this point, it wasn't supposed to be the merpeople from The Little Mermaid, but the princess mermaid and the king merman happened to be colored exactly the same way as Ariel and Triton. Expy-Triton looked angry, but eventually acquiesced to my request (I can't remember what the request was, though), and Ariel, who was kind of me and kind of someone I was watching simultaneously, started turning into a human again. She lay down on a rock, still wearing only the seashell bra, and I looked away, even though I probably wouldn't have been able to see anything anyway, since this whole thing was apparently made by Disney. Someone came and put some kind of covers over her.

Continuing the game, I was in a big room that was orange and brown. Someone asked us what the color scheme of the room means. We had some guesses, but none of them were right. It turned out it was the color scheme upon which everyone could project their own hopes and desires. There was some kind of car thing in another room that was called a "kokobo," which, since we were still in the sort of Kingdom Hearts-type world, I took to be a reference to Chocobos. And at some point in there, I heard Obama complaining that Jon Stewart was already making fun of him.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #598 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:21 AM »
I was in Dreamland, literally.  It was Super Bowl Sunday, and I was looking for a TV to watch the game, when I was suddenly confronted by King Dedede.  Thankfully, Kirby showed up in time, and I wound up watching the Super Bowl with Kirby, Tiff and Tuff, and their parents (yes, this was based on the cartoon).  Not surprising, I had just finished watching some episodes of the Kirby cartoon before falling asleep.  This was almost as awesome as the dream I had where I was watching football with Goku and Vegeta.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #599 on: January 24, 2009, 03:12:04 AM »
You have dreams where you meet heroes with crazy powers and all you do with them is watch big guys with fake shoulders run around in a stadium on TV?

Bummer.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print