Print

Author Topic: Why do most people hate Pokemon?  (Read 8101 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2005, 05:55:05 PM »
the way i see it pokemon has replaced mario and brought about all things japanese(i.e.anime).Up  until 1998 mario was the idol of nintendo.but that changed when pokemon hit the shelves and that replace mario making mario fans a little P.O.ed just like it did me.so now you understand.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!
I see poop.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2005, 06:32:52 AM »
That's not really a good reason to hate Pokemon...

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2005, 04:30:57 PM »
QUOTE: the way i see it pokemon has replaced mario and brought about all things japanese(i.e.anime).Up until 1998 mario was the idol of nintendo.but that changed when pokemon hit the shelves and that replace mario making mario fans a little P.O.ed just like it did me.so now you understand.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!
------------
That's exactly what I thought.

"This is a SQUARE HOUSE. Please report any un-fairness to the proprietor"

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2005, 05:12:45 PM »
QUOTE:That's not really a good reason to hate Pokemon...

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
------------
That's exactly what I thought.

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2005, 06:06:48 PM »
Mario was Nintendo's idol? News to me.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print