Print

Author Topic: Dearly missed members.  (Read 95187 times)

« Reply #405 on: April 21, 2006, 07:45:02 PM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #406 on: April 22, 2006, 08:32:22 AM »
Oh, ok.
I wonder where Hyrulean went. That fanfic of his was pure genius.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #407 on: April 22, 2006, 10:03:48 AM »
I recall MegaByte implying on the chat that he wasn't forbidden to return after the accidental mass unbanning

It wasn't accidental.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #408 on: April 22, 2006, 12:45:27 PM »
Oh, ok.
I wonder where Hyrulean went. That fanfic of his was pure genius.
Me too. I wish he would at least come back to finish it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #409 on: April 22, 2006, 10:18:35 PM »
It wasn't accidental.

It wasn't? News to me.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #410 on: January 17, 2009, 02:59:29 AM »
A hilarious story about Yoshi55:

Hey guys!  I'm a NES fan and active on a few NES forums.  One of these is NESPlayer.com.  For a long time we've been plagued by an homophobic argumentative hyperposter named Yoshi55.  I believe you may have heard of him.  Actually, I know so, because one of the things he [complained] about (and he [complained] a lot) was this forum, about how he was banned because everyone was "Nazi" about the Super Nintendo (by the way, I looked that up, totally funny stuff).  Anyway, no one really liked him, but NESPlayer is a tiny under-active community, and the site management is pretty relaxed so he was never banned or anything.  So he's been posting away for years about how everything sucks, right?  Well, a fellow named Homogroxxual started a thread "Why Yoshi55 sucks" and we listed some 30-odd reasons why he sucks.  Well, about the 4th page, Homogroxxual finds his youtube moniker, VaderNES.  It's a lot of really strange, poorly made videos.  This gets the site owner googling and he finds a "Yoshi55" on a reptile forum giving out advice about lizards.  Then I start googling him and find themushroomkingdom.net.  But then it gets weird.  I find a quizilla page where Yoshi55 made a quiz on John Cena, the wrestler.  It was a poorly made fan quiz--but what do you know, at the end of the quiz the last question asks if John Cena is sexy.  The only answer is yes.  Mind you he's terribly homophobic and uses the words "g*y" and "f*g" incessantly.

So I come back and post links on my findings.  I totally outed him.  He logged in shortly after my post.  He never replied and he hasn't been back since!  We agreed you guys should be in on this, since you're the only other people who might have heard of Yoshi55 and could get a kick out of it.

The official "Why Yoshi55 sucks" thread:
http://nesplayer.com/board/index.php?topic=5665.0 [Foul language, crude dialogue warning.]

"Do you really kno john cena" on Quizilla by Yoshi55:
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6912651/do-you-really-kno-john-cena-of-course-you-dont-jk

As a bonus, check out the NESPlayer apology to Yoshi55, the pic I made is priceless:
http://nesplayer.com/board/index.php?topic=5729.0 [Mild language]

Yoshi55/VaderNES on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/VaderNES

Please note that Yoshi55 started posting as "Dry Yoshi55" after a forum mishap where old logins didn't work for awhile.  So he made a new one and liked it enough to keep it.  So you'll see his posts as "Dry Yoshi55," but if you want to search the site for his hilarious nonsense also search for "Yoshi55."

Cool forum you guys have!  I would've made a new topic, but I can't since I'm a new member, so I thought I'd bring this one back as it's the most relevant.  Anyway, I might lurk here a bit--see ya'll around!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:01:33 PM by Sapphira »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #411 on: January 17, 2009, 07:44:27 AM »
That guy hasn't been on here since before I joined. 0_o

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #412 on: January 17, 2009, 07:56:18 AM »
Can someone explain this sudden influx of old members returning and/or newbies posting on threads made by old members, before I lose my mind?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #413 on: January 17, 2009, 08:03:37 AM »
Hahaha, Yoshi55.

Why do people call Princess Toadstool Princess Peach? She is called Princess Toadstool, not Princess Peach! Stop calling Princess Toadstool Peach!!!! It annoys me.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #414 on: January 17, 2009, 10:02:22 AM »
Man, I can't believe he (or anyone else on the Internet) would waste one forum's time by whining about getting banned from another one. I only recognize him because he started seriously posting in the couple of months I lurked here before I joined.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #415 on: January 17, 2009, 10:39:39 AM »
Yoshi55...ugh. He hated us 'cause we didn't bow down, worship, and make love to the NES system.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #416 on: January 17, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
Yoshi55 was sort of like an old-school version of that dude who wanted to make love to the Wii and made topics about it every five minutes.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #417 on: January 18, 2009, 07:52:02 AM »
Who was that, again?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »
Why did Luigalaxy HAVE to go?
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »
Because I secretly replaced his chocolate with laxatives.

Print