Print

Author Topic: The Sims 2 TMK Trailer Blowout!  (Read 4989 times)

« on: December 31, 2005, 02:29:42 PM »
I am currently planning a project for The Sims 2. It may not be a movie, but I am really excited to make sims that look like Deezer and Sapph, and an album may work just as well.

I want to put three or four TMK'rs into a small house and see what kind of stories will pop up. Love triangles, cheating, screaming at each other, whats not to love?

If you want to be part of my project, please post a picture of yourself, your aspiration (Knowledge, Popularity, Family, Wealth, Romance), and your sign. (Aquarius, Capricorn, etc.) I will have the stotry on Monday if there is alot of people willing to let me make fun of them. ;)
If you wish to discuss stories or want to contribute (Like helping make stories if you have the game), please discuss it here. Thanks for your support!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 02:56:01 PM by dude677 »
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 04:27:12 PM »
Okay, new update.

I will only accept 9, I repeat, 9, people. Three people per house.
Most Wishy-Washy

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 06:32:39 PM »
Interesting idea (which I don't plan to take part of), but how do those Sims do by themselves? Without guidance, I think that the fairness would increase, but they might just kill themselves...

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 06:34:40 PM »
The sims are VERY smart people, and if they decide to go on a renegade (Deezer burning the kitchen, anyone?), I'll be there with a mouse. Warning to sims, my pointer is SO strong, it will go through a SOLID BRICK WALL. Fear me, SIMS!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 07:57:49 PM »
Me! Ooo oo ooo, me!

Pic: http://www.cs.montana.edu/~mwelch/QuadPic.jpg   (me on left)

Aspiration: Knowledge

Sign: Aries

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 04:29:37 AM »
Come on, people! I wanna be in the Sims!

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 04:32:46 AM »
I don't want to be in it, probably because my character might do something embarassing.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 09:56:11 AM »
My pic is at the bottom of my post, and the other requirement, I'd rater not say, but I don't know my sign.
I'm a horrible person.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2006, 10:18:22 AM »
Sure, what the heck. I'll do it. you know where to find my pic.

Sign Cancer
Aspiration Knowledge
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 03:12:40 PM »
My list of people in the story and the houses they will be located. (Your partners) Pictures and new will be posted next sunday.
(PS: This post will be edited once in a while)

Sleeping River: (A nice suburban home with a modern twist to it)
Occupants:
Lizard Dude
Bigluigifan1.0
Koopaslaya

House of the Dead Toilets: (An odd house with three bathrooms, all stinking to high heaven)
(Coming Soon)

Cruddy-Butt Trailer: (Better off dead than in here. TRUST ME!)
(Coming soon)

If you wish to change your household in any story, be my guest. Just post or PM me anytime. You will see new updates every sunday and saturdays, so look sharp, people!!

And, oh yes, Bigluigifan1.0, I have randomly selected your aspiration and sign, and you are...
A very friend hungry sim (Popularity)
A crazy Gemini. (Like Garfield!)

If you any problems, don't forget to ask!!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 07:05:08 PM »
Cool.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2006, 10:06:29 PM »
Oh, make me! if you saw my pic earlier, you could, but I erased it.(Personal privacy.)

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »
Khold, if you want, you can just PM me, I won't show anyone.
I am now accepting 20, yes, TWENTY people. That is a lot, and I want great personalities like Deezer and Watoad to be part of the experience. I will add much more houses. Expect a new episode coming this Sunday!

Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 05:29:50 PM »
Hey everyobdy!!

The first story is GREAT!!
(Let's just say Lizard Dude needs some DIAPERS!)
(Please don't kill me, LD!)
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 05:34:04 PM »
Oh. Boy.

Print