Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96808 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2007, 07:49:55 AM »
My best spriting work in the history of forever.

I know there's more of those old, grainy-looking LADX snapshots out there waiting to be recolored, but these are the only ones I could find. Anyone know where there's more? This was fun to do.

Oh and, PWNage plumber painting, Pirate. It's like something straight ouuta i am 8-Bit! (oh, and Tingle's not too shabby, either)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2007, 08:38:24 PM »
Well, I finally scanned the entire original sheet today. I never realized how huge this thing was until Imageshack refused to accept it and it took a long time to completely download from my Yahoo account. I managed to resize it though, albeit with some extra space.

Linked for large. If you can actually recognize everyone here, you know me too well.
Linked for large 2.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2007, 08:48:34 PM »
Hmm, those are awesome drawings. I know most of the people, however I am not familiar with all of them.

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2007, 12:15:27 AM »
Let's see...starting from bottom to up...Johnny Bravo, Captain Underpants, Mario, Wario, that dude from that show, Borat, Ed, Edd, and Eddy (aka (to me) the three stupids), the droplet character, Dexter, and Link.

AWESOME SPRITING, ShadowBrain!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2007, 12:18:53 AM »
I must say, ShadowBrain, those are some pretty impressive digital drawings.

« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2007, 02:07:00 AM »
ShadowBrain's colorizations brought back some very fond memories of the old GBC days. :D

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2007, 07:52:51 AM »
Thanks! You know, it may have been a GBC game, but those pics just weren't colorful enough...

Here's a few more, colorizations of the celebratory screens from Kirby Star Stacker:
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »
His name is Peter Griffin, Pt, How dare you insult the Ed's?! They're awesome!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »
Let's see...starting from bottom to up...Johnny Bravo, Captain Underpants, Mario, Wario, that dude from that show, Borat, Ed, Edd, and Eddy (aka (to me) the three stupids), the droplet character, Dexter, and Link.

AWESOME SPRITING, ShadowBrain!

"The droplet character" is a Pikmin. I also see what I believe to be the PPGZ versions of Blossom Bubbles and Buttercup, as well a couple characters from Avatar.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:14:49 PM by The Chef »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2007, 04:08:42 PM »
Dang! Ya beat me to it.  Well the Avatar characters are Sakka and Toff.  Correct my spelling.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2007, 06:59:01 PM »
Ok, it's Sokka and Toph.

Also, I'm a little disappionted no one could recognize Kane. I mean, his mask practically gives him away. Then again, my sister thought it was Rhyno at first.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2007, 07:02:32 PM »
Oh right, I forgot to mention Kane. You also have Johnny B. and Captain Underpants. I applaud you for your taste in characters. :D

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2007, 07:04:21 PM »
And the Ed's!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
I watched Ed, Edd, n' Eddy all the time back when it was still good.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2007, 02:19:55 AM »
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy nearly made my intelligence rate drop to zero. In other words, if I had watched it any longer, my brain would be turned to mush. XD
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print