Print

Author Topic: Scary Games  (Read 7289 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 06:34:38 PM »
Dead Rising 2 was just officially announced. Developed by Blue Castle Games with Keiji Inafune as producer.

It takes place in the "gambling paradise of Fortune City" and features "tens of thousands of zombies".

(360, PS3, PC)

Suck it, Chop Till You Drop!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
So....basically, Dead Rising hits Vegas?

....YES.
No! I don't want that!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
Sounds like Dead Rising fans have hit the jackpot.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
"The roulette table pays nobody except him that keeps it."
~Bernard Shaw

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »
oh my gad its for pc

I love Capcom so hard.

Also, I looked back on the last comment I posted here and saw this:

I think a password system would've worked better.

I was about to beat up my past self until I remembered it was sarcasm.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 06:53:34 PM »
Yes

Yes

Yes

I like the look of that fancy zombie behind our new hero. And I don't care that it's not Frank--after DR and some serious counseling I don't think he'd be able to take any more zombies.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »
He looks ugly enough to be Frank's brother.
every

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 01:49:54 PM »
Call me crazy but I found Majora's Mask to be quite scary...just the moon getting closer and closer, and the music getting all creepy, kinda made me a little freaked

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2009, 12:48:13 PM »
finnaly! time to bring out mario is missing! :)
can I take a bite of your snout?

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 06:43:39 PM »
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that it has partnered with Playboy magazine to have content from the iconic publication featured in its forthcoming title Dead Rising® 2, scheduled for release later this year for the Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 and PC platforms.

Players that discover the Playboy magazine in the game will receive a unique and special upgrade for Chuck Greene, the main character in Dead Rising 2. Furthermore, players will come across Playboy ads and billboards that will feature specially selected issues from the magazine’s 57-year history.

The new magazine system for Dead Rising 2, which will feature Playboy along with various other publications, is an evolution of the popular book system from the original Dead Rising game. Along with the special Playboy issue, there will be a variety of different themed magazines that Chuck will be able to pick up for bonuses to use to help fend off the zombie hordes along the way. “The Sin City-type environment in Dead Rising 2, Fortune City, is a natural playground for the Playboy Bunnies,” said Seon King, Senior Director of Licensing for Capcom Entertainment, Inc. “We have integrated the Playboy brand throughout the game in ways that bring even more life to Fortune City and add to the user experience.”

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2010, 07:40:37 AM »
Uh, okay. It works for me.
every

Print