Print

Author Topic: why not introduce new characters?  (Read 4317 times)

« on: June 01, 2000, 03:56:39 PM »
mario games start to get boring since they arent introducing new characters!why not have a new hero called marigi where mario and luigi accidentally got mixed up together when a scientific experiment went out of control and they had to find the secret potion and they are seperate!

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2000, 04:15:06 PM »
The shift key is to the left of the Z key, and the period key is down and right of the L key. Just thought you might like to know.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2000, 04:15:09 PM »
Cool!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2000, 04:14:37 PM »
yeah yeah that is cool but that has nothing to do with introducing new mario games!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2000, 06:16:38 PM »
That's in interesting idea. I'd like to see a Marioshi! Heh...Somebody should program a fan game like the one you're describing. I know i'd play it.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2000, 04:32:40 PM »
well its good to know i have a fan right here!maybe when im old enouph,ill make a game like that,even though i did say that as a joke.
kupopo!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2000, 05:17:26 PM »
I'd like Peach to have a bodyguard (wink, wink), but lets her ego get the best of her.

That, or Toad could have a cousin...

Writer of Silly Mario Fan Fics, and Creator of the following Charecters-
Rain Booster
Doutrio

Perfect Dark, Mario... My specialty!

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2000, 05:29:05 PM »
Introducing new characters is fine, just along as they're not retarded. I've liked every addition to the Mario cast so far, including Yoshi, Wario, Mallow, Geno, everyone from SMRPG was cool, aas well as all the new enemies from all games. The only new chracter that is really stupid is Waluigi. He's retarded looking, and it's a cheap idea since Mario already has a twin-enemy. Once again, adding new characters is great, as long as they're not retarded.

Peach having a boy friend? Uh.....I don't think so. What would happen to Mario? He'd be devestated. As for a cousin for Toad, that'd be REALLY cool!! Not a cousin though, perhaps a friend or something. They need more of Toad though, and a friend/cousin/whatever would be a really cool comeback for him.

~Mikle

Edited by - Mikle on 6/2/00 4:31:42 PM
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2000, 06:49:48 PM »
i would like to see a moglike character be the villian and bowser has to reclaim his rank as "baddest bad guy".or a pirate named marrak that kidnaps bowser and wario will come to the rescue along with his buddy sugoi.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2000, 09:11:47 PM »
I wasn't talking about a BOYfreind, I was talking about a female bodyguard. Sorry If i confused you.

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2000, 09:11:59 PM »
thats ok!

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2000, 05:57:07 AM »
Mikle - We know Mario has a rival. But Waluigi is Luigi's rival, not Mario's.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2000, 08:48:42 PM »
I think they should a totally new caracter not half something, half something else. Sorry if this offends you but that's my opinion.

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2000, 02:04:49 AM »
There are tons of new Mario characters being introduced in virtually every game at the moment, so I think the prospect of MORE will just overdo it.
RPG games are going to introduce a load of characters, Mario Golf, though? Between the GB and the N64 version there are enough new characters to populate a world of their own.

Mario Tennis involves only 1, and I've got no complaints with him (except his name, which might be a hilarious play on words in Japanese, but translates about as well as some of the new Pokémon names. >_< Terrible...
But you don't know anything about Waluigi yet because Mario Tennis hasn't been released yet. *blasts you with a hose*

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Print