Print

Author Topic: I'm making peace now  (Read 2462 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: July 27, 2005, 08:45:50 PM »
Okay I'm back but I'm making peace with everyone. Paper luigi I missunderstood your responce on my rap. Markio I thought your signature was dissing me plus back then I didn't know that was your signature. Glorb... uhhhhh... hi? well I registered on to talk about mario and make friends not enemys so lets all shake hands on this, delete all of our fight messages (I can't because I forgot my password  for my other 2 names. but I wrote my new password down this time) and forget this ever happened, Deal? respond back.  

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 09:00:57 PM »
If you get to know us, were all good people, just here to talk and learn more about Mario. I hope we can be friends from here on out. Good luck in the future.

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 06:31:46 AM »
I made this peace message because many people where telling me I make fun of too many people. Also I noticed everyone elses responces and stuff and no one argued at all so I looked Like an odd ball.I can tell You're not a jerk because a jerk would say "no way" and then say an insult. thanks Buddy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 10:46:39 AM »
I also apologize for my occasionally jerk-like Behavior.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 11:50:55 AM »
Seems more like you were insulting people rather than making fun of them but whatever.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 03:49:58 PM »
Ya... to me, it seemed more like direct insult. When you "make fun of" someone, there's usually a mutual understanding that the comments aren't terribly malicious.

And, just for future reference, the "Story Boards" sub-forum isn't the best place to make an apology thread. That said, as long as you don't insult the other members of the forum randomly, I don't have any problems with you. And thanks for the apology.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 06:35:48 PM »
If you make peace in Story Boards, does that mean you can be bad later and say the peace was an act of fiction?

Print