Print

Author Topic: Wario's Grill.  (Read 25940 times)

« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2007, 06:13:08 PM »
Come on guys, I know I haven't finished this yet, but that doesn't mean it's a chat room.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
Aw, that's nice. Uh... I'm a ways away from graduating, so I'll be sitting here waiting for it.

Oh, sorry PaperLuigi. I just post in it to keep my position as...

King Of The Fourm Games And Stories!
Wheee...

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »
Uh, I'd appreciate it if you only posted to comment on my story or to give me ideas. Not trying to be mean or anything.

BTW, chapter four is complete! It's on page 5, ready for reading.

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »
"Look at me," he sang. "I'm the fairy princess!"

XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2007, 10:15:33 PM »
Haha, funny eh?

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2007, 06:31:52 AM »
What is Wario planning to do, blow up the house?! (I need one-a those infinate TNT pockets...)
Wheee...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2007, 08:51:30 AM »
While TNT is playing on Mario's i-Pod.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2007, 03:31:20 PM »
Hahaha. But still, Can't wait what happens next. I'll be waiting for the next chapter nicely. ^.^
Wheee...

« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »
Hey everybody! I've got 1/4 of chapter 5 done. Just wait a day or so, and I'll have it up.

Sorry this is taking so long, but I've got school work and other stuff I have to take care of.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2007, 06:26:24 AM »
Wario could appear on television and make a million people die from shock.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »
Chapter 5

"Yum! That Jawbreakers gonna taste so good!!"
Wario had actually made it to the BeanBean Kingdom in an impressive 4 minutes, although it seemed extremely unlikely that he'd be able to make the 5 minute limit. All obstacles that he had to face aside, Wario plopped his butt on his own front lawn when the clock struck 3:00, begging for the jawbreaker.
"Mario! Mario? Where's my jawbreaker? I have to eat something with sugar in it every hour on the hour! All the leading experts who write 'Fake Fitness Monthly' say that it's the best way to lose weight!"
Mario crawled out of Wario's dim-lit house to face the eye-splitting sunlight; the heat pierced Mario's skin and caused his entire body to sweat.
"Ugh..........you don't get the jawbreaker, moron! You're five minutes late.........though I wish it where more like 20...."
Wario picked his noes and sniffed his finger, making sure that he didn't miss a scent. I looked around and noticed a very tall, extremely buff man reflected in a broken glass shard.
"Wow, that guy sure is lucky. I bet he get's all the chicks..."
Wario brushed away some of the sweat that had accumulated over the short trip he had taken to the BeanBean kingdom. He moved with agility across the lawn and up the stairs Mario had plopped himself on to rest; his legs moved up the steps in only a few seconds.
"Whoa!" Wario shouted. "That usually takes me 25 minutes and 3 Tylenol pills to do!"
Wario sat next to Mario and stared at the sun. So long that his eyes began to burn with great intensity.
"Dang, I'm trying to remember what Waluigi told me not to do when looking at the sun! Too bad the intense pain is making me forget."
Mario grabbed Wario by the ear and pulled his head down. He let out a great sigh and noticed Luigi was still fiddling with the odd contraption he had pulled out of nowhere. Mario pointed to a mirror at the side of Wario's house and said, "you better go take a look at yourself. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised."
Wario didn't even bother to argue or complain about what Mario had told him to do; he just performed the task as if he was an auto matron. He reached the mirror and his jaw dropped.

Wario's body had been changed into a monster of a man; he had become ripped from the extreme running he had done in so little time. Everything from head to toe, right down to the last cell resting inside of the smallest pimple on Wario's butt had become buff. Every step he took towards the mirror (in astonishment, may I add) screamed "MUSCLE"! 3 teenage women driving across the street crashed into a light pole staring at him.
"See? Even you can be buff if you try hard enough," laughed Mario. "Wario?" Mario stood up, angry that Wario hadn't even answered. "Wario are you listening?"
Wario's dropped jaw formed a smile that reached from ear to ear. He turned to Mario with excitement.
"I have a mustard stain on my shirt!!"
Wario dropped down and shook the earth with his mighty glutes of strength and began licking his overalls, making sure he didn't miss a spot.
Mario's face turned to aggravation. "Too bad he can't exercise his brain, too."
As Wario licked the mustard stain off of his tattered shirt, Mario stared at the work Luigi had performed. He was like a automaton, following all the rules of the instruction book without pausing for a minute.
"This............goes here...........okay..........."
Luigi mumbled as quiet as he could; he didn't want Mario to over-hear his own work.
"I wonder what he's doing," Mario said with a growl. "It's too bad I don't really care."
Wario continued to eat what was left of his t-shirt until it was gone. Nothing remained but the collar. His abs and chest were in full view now. More women from across the street walked over to see what he was up too. After all, the only other men on the street were Mario, Luigi and Yoshi; it wasn't everyday they had the chance to see such a fine specimen of a man.
"Wha? Mario, help me! They're pinching my butt and squeezing my arm! They wanna eat me!!"
"Relax," sighed Mario. "Does it hurt?"
"No, not really" Wario replied.
"Then it's fine."
Mario didn't peep another word. He let the girls jump all over Wario; the victim on the other hand couldn't understand why he had so many females jumping on top of him. Eventually, 20 teenagers had covered Wario screaming the words "Movie" and "Star" without pause in between. Wario couldn't understand what they were talking about, but for some reason, under that breath crushing pile, he felt at ease.
"ZZZZZZZZZZZ............"

Luigi looked over at the chaos and rubbed his hands together.
"Perfect..........test subjects............."
He continued to hammer away at the "machine" (as one would call it; the object began to take shape). The strange contraption began to make equally strange noises. "Plip, Plap".
"Plip". "Plap". The sound continued. Luigi hovered over the machine and rubbed his hands together once more.
"Yes..." he said in a dark, horrific tone. "You'll be ready soon............."

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:37:38 PM by OrangeYoshi »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »
I can't imagine a trimmed Wario.  To me, he's always been a greedy fat[butt].  XD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2007, 10:09:11 AM »
EDITED. Fused both chapters.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:38:13 PM by OrangeYoshi »

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2007, 09:04:38 AM »
Chapter 6

Waluigi stuck his thumb out, waiting to catch a ride from a friendly individual willing to let him tag along. Every car that drove by his standing point passed without even giving a second thought. His overalls were ripped apart, his hat filled with dirt and his face covered in mud.
"Uh..." he said with a growl. "I'm so hungry..."
His body looked as if it was ready to snap. He dropped the bag he was carrying and unzipped it so that he could take out his diet pills. He reached inside and dug around for a few seconds; he pulled out a strange, scarlet colored bottle that read "DIET" on the front. The side of the bottle had information about the pill itself; what it contained, when it was to be used and other assorted bits of info. The sweat that had accumulated on his face dripped down onto the ground as he opened the lid and tossed it aside.
"I must stay skinny or I'll never get that modeling career!"
As he flipped the bottle upside down, bits and pieces of what appeared to be sunflower seeds fell out into Waluigi's hand.
"Gasp!"
His voice echoed across the country, but no one could here, save the birds. They all flew down and picked apart the dirt as they searched for seeds.
"Oh no...don't tell me he was playing with the medicine cabinet again!"

As the day progressed, strange things began to happen to Waluigi's enviroment. The heat waves surrounding the area grew more frequent. The plant life looked dry, and for some reason or another, the temperature was rising. The sun would not retreat; no clouds were present. Waluigi began to sweat more and more until he began to hallucinate. He saw what appeared to be a bearded man in a white robe.
"So...hot...." he said with a gasp. "Who...are you?" Waluigi could not understand why the temp was climbing as fast as it was. The bearded man drew closer and held out his hand.

But Waluigi could only shake his fist in the air; his skinny body collapsed into the ground.

"This is...just like..." He couldn't finish his sentence.
Waluigi felt a cold yet comforting feeling as his body succumb to dehydration. He blanked out as the buzzards gathered around to pick apart his remains.

Meanwhile, Wario (who had obviously taken whatever diet pill Waluigi once had) flexed his ripped abs in front of the ladies. Luigi, who was flipping burgers in the yard, smiled with glee.
"I didn't know Wario had such a high powered grill. I wonder why he had it put away though?"
He called Wario over (who had girls latched on to his arms and legs) for a little chat.
"Say Wario, you think the girls could use a little food? They look hungry."
Wario shook the women off of his body and offered them some meat, which he had pulled out of his back pocket. The girls threw their heads in disgust.
"Eww!" They all shouted at once.
Luigi pointed his finger to the grill in anger.
"No no, you idiot! Not that! This!"
Wario didn't pay attention to Luigi's burgers. He did however, notice the grill.
"Uh, Luigi? Where'd you get this grill?"
Luigi explained to him that he found it at a local store, for fear of Wario finding out that it was his grill.
"Oh, okay. I'm glad you didn't find that in the sealed off walls of my house!" Wario, who had completely forgotten that the so-called "sealed off walls" had been knocked down, didn't give it a second thought.
Luigi shooed Wario away as he flipped more of the patties. They sizzled, filling the air with a delicate aroma. Mario's mouth drooled.
"Luigi's such a bad cook," he thought. "I wonder why those patties look so good. Must be the grill....."
Mario dismissed the idea that Luigi's cooking was so bad that there was no way he could ever hope to grill something; he casually laid back and stared at the sky. He did notice, however, that Wario had a sprinkler system built into the wall on Mario's left.
"Haha," he smiled. "I love these. Luigi and I used to play with them all the time."
Mario opened up the cover to the system itself (I didn't even require a key) and pressed a few buttons.
Meanwhile, Wario had girls of all ages piling up to his face; teens, adults and even some pre-pubescent children were "bowing" at his feet. There was even an elder woman who just could not keep her hands off of him. Some may say that Wario had fallen in a pile of multi-colored leaves.
"Now now girls, there's enough of me to go around." Wario was acting a little more formal than usual; that could only be explained by his arousal with the girls. He flexed his bicep and lifted the women off of there feet. All 43 of them were getting a kick out of it.
"Show us more, we wanna see your abs, super model!"
Wario couldn't understand why he never had this many girls before, but he did as he was told. Yoshi, who was walking by, paused to see the amazing sight. His jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes widened.
"W-wario? I d-don't....believe..."
He slapped his face and shook his head.
"Cosplayer. Should've known"
Yoshi went on his way as Luigi turned up the heat on the grill. The temperature outside climbed a little bit, but know one seemed to notice, since Mario had the sprinkler system running. The month was May, but it felt like Summer.
"Turn it up!" 
Mario shouted some encouraging words to Luigi, who had flipped on the grill's built-in radio; the sounds of surf music filled the entire yard. People from around the whole neighboorhood joined in to grab a piece of the fun.
"I'll be able to fix that door Mario broke in our house for sure with suckers like these!" Luigi snikered to himself. He flipped another patty and turned up the grill's heat nob once more.
"Yeah...this is gonna be a slam dunk."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 09:20:14 AM by OrangeYoshi »

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2007, 10:18:01 AM »
Chapter 7

Luigi turned the grill's nob up even higher as the music began to speed up. The girls had all stripped down to their bikini's and several other members of the neighborhood joined the party. Donkey Kong showed up with a crate full of bananas while Toad broke out the drinks. Yoshi had returned to see if Wario was actually a cosplayer or not.
"So, I guess you're not a cosplayer, huh. I don't believe it Wario, but you could actually be a model."
"Is that gonna hurt?" Wario asked as he lifted up a couple of girls onto his shoulder.
Yoshi slapped his face and kicked the dirt.
"This party sucks," he replied. "This is all a cheap scheme to get easy money thought up by Luigi. Look, the guy has his money box set up on that table over there!"
Yoshi walked over to Luigi and slammed his fist down hard on the grill's outer shell. The grill was so hot that the shell itself had become untouchable. Yoshi's hand turned bright red as he pulled back.
"OUCH! What the heck is wrong with this thing? It's hotter than Hades, man!"
Luigi shook his head and laughed. "Mabey if you hadn't of punched my beautiful, money-making machine, that wouldn't have happened, now would it? Now run along and let me make some money."
"You're starting to sound a lot like muscle head over there," Yoshi replied. "Only cares about his money. This Summer heat is getting to you....though I don't understand why it's so darn hot. It's only April, after all."
"May," Luigi snapped. "It's the first of May! Before you insult me, get your facts straight!"
Yoshi stepped back and shook his hand at Luigi.
"There's something wrong with you man. I'm leaving this party."
Luigi laughed as if to say "just go, we don't care"; he pulled out a match to light up the grill to max heat (for a customer who wanted a super hot patty) and threw it into the window of Wario's home....

Smoke filled the air, blinding everyone who wanted to get away from the area; the intense heat burned a few close to the house itself. Choas engulfed the neighborhood, with regulars running that way, to women in bikinis running the opposite direction. Luigi was, of course, at the epicenter of the blast; Mario thought that his brother was done for. Luckily, Luigi was an experiance pyrokinetic; he only suffered minor burns and cuts. Yet he himself believed that his grill was done for; the dust kicked up from the explosion prevented him from seeing much of anything.
"No no no!" He screamed. "My money! It's gone!"
Luigi's dream of repairing the door Mario kicked down was in ruin; he'd now be forced to actually fix it himself. "Oh, the shame," he cried. "I'll get splinters!"
Luigi ran away from the center and whipped the gunk off of his face. He ran and ran until he saw the familar figures of Mario, Wario, Yoshi and D.K standing by a firetruck.
"See? I told you this party sucks!" Yoshi snickered.
"Wario?" Mario asked. "Did you have anything to do with this?"
Wario thought for a second. He tried hard to remember, but he just couldn't grasp what he so desperately wanted.
"Nope! Not a clue," as a TNT stick dropped out of his pants pocket.
Mario glanced over at the stick and picked it up off the ground.
"Oh I see, you must have bought that infinite inventory glitch from ebay, right?"
Wario smilled and remembered that he had an infinite supply of fudge slipping out of his pocket.
"And here I thought you just crapped yourself. Here, lemme have some of that."
Mario and Wario chowed down until Wario had grown back to his fat ol' self. The girls had already left the party screaming anyway, so it didn't matter to him weather he was fat or not.
Luigi didn't even bother asking how Wario managed to get the infinite inventory glitch (as the glitch could only be activated if someone had hacked into Ebay itself) and began pointing fingers.
"Okay, what's the big deal? Are you trying to mess with my master plan by blowing up your own house? Are you crazy!?"
Luigi grabbed Wario by the arms and shook him hard.
"Huh?! Huh?! I bet you knew all along that that was your grill and that I found it in the walls of your house! You just acted like an idiot to mess with me! Huh?! Huh?!"
Wario's face turned dark green. His face puffed up and his eyes began to water. Mario tried to reason with Luigi.
"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea Luigi! He just ate a whole gallon of-"
BARGHGH! Particals of raw meat, stomach acid, mucus and fudge made up the delicious slim that smacked Luigi in the face with full force. It flew up into his nose and done his throat, reaching his stomach and digesting itself in mere seconds. Corn bits stuck to Luigi's face; it all mixed in with his hair to create a warm, dandruff filled mess. D.K fainted at the sight of it all.
"Fudge," Mario sighed. "Fudge."

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 05:29:41 PM by OrangeYoshi »

Print