Print

Author Topic: What MLP:FiM Character are You?  (Read 3913 times)

Blaze the Fox

• AmbitiousShade
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:29:39 PM »
Which of the characters from the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic do you portray yourself as?  It could be any of the characters in the show, or a mix of two of them.  I personally see myself as a mix of Rainbow Dash and Twilight.  Have fun!
"Oh, you haven't heard?  Because it was my understanding that everyone had heard."
"Heard what?"    "Brian don- A-b-b-bird bird bird, bird is the word!"

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
This is, in no way, a coincidence.

Blaze the Fox

• AmbitiousShade
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »
If you're implying I stole your idea/topic, then I did by accident.  If not, then I have no idea what you mean.
"Oh, you haven't heard?  Because it was my understanding that everyone had heard."

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 06:15:50 PM »
I guess you weren't here for the Myers-Briggs Pony test.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Blaze the Fox

• AmbitiousShade
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 06:31:59 PM »
Ah. no I wasn't.. Well that was unexpected.

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 06:38:34 PM »
Shade, not a great deal of people here actually watch the show, let alone like it. This was probably better left to the Ponies! topic.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. Judging by their avatars, I'd say a great many active members do like it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:49:41 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Blaze the Fox

• AmbitiousShade
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 07:05:44 PM »
Yeah, I was surprised at the number of people who like it as well.  Regardless, you're probably right.

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 10:55:07 PM »
Which of the characters from the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic do you portray yourself as?  It could be any of the characters in the show, or a mix of two of them.  I personally see myself as a mix of Rainbow Dash and Twilight.  Have fun!
Agreed.
And the pony threads spread...

A

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
I'm Zecora.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

Print