Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120048 times)

« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2006, 05:42:10 PM »
w00t.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2006, 08:23:36 PM »
You're a bad boy, Theodore.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2006, 08:50:16 PM »
Boy, I can feel the action rising.

I wonder how many mods and admins have actually read the story, and if they thought it was good, bad, funny, or weird.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2006, 09:34:50 PM »
Wow, four chapters in one day. This is really great. Though the pudding cups remain unexplained....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2006, 10:06:42 PM »
Gaspness! Ted's gonna be busted... and with only a couple of friends to bail him out, it looks bad. Really bad.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2006, 11:58:32 PM »
totally sweet story dude. seriously it is the best story ive ever seen written by you, much better than those quirky stories about super hero animals, that we use to write.

if u can, try to get me in the story, maybe as a surfer dude who uses the word 'brah' way too much. good luck on the rest of the story!
if seneca wallace was in halo, he so would be master chief.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #441 on: July 09, 2006, 12:04:55 AM »
Yeah, everyone, halo_hotshot is my friend whom I met when I lived in Iowa. Now he lives in Jamaica, and I live in Canada, but I persuaded him to join the forums. Just a bit of background I guess.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #442 on: July 09, 2006, 01:07:52 AM »
I can't wait for the next chapter! Ted is gonna get busted! Good job on thinking of four chapters in one day!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #443 on: July 09, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »
Chapter Eight - How Many Times Must the Tables Turn?
It was before school, and students lazily strolled through the hall in groups, talking to their friends or yawning in exaustion, just like any other morning. Ted was no exception, as he was walking through the hall with Lou, yawning, and chewing on a stale pop-tart.

"Ever have a feeling like you could fall asleep walking," Ted asked.

"No," Lou replied simply.

"If you got as much sleep as I did, you would," Ted said as he yawned deeply.

"If you have enough energy, you should come after school," Lou mentioned casually.

"For what?"

"I got permission from Principal Deezer to start a kabob club," Lou answered.

"How many people would show up for a kabob club?"

"How many people WOULDN'T show up for a kabob club," Lou replied.

"Touche," Ted exclaimed.

The two walked through the halls for a few more minutes, until the intercom blared Principal Deezer's familiar voice.

"Will the following students please report to the Principal's office: Ted Zeplinrochts. That is all."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! BUSTED," Lou chimed along with about twenty other kids, mockingly.

Ted was confused. What could he be in trouble for? He strolled torwards the office, and entered.

"Do you need something, Principal Deezer?"

"Yes," he replied, "I wouldn't have called you to the office otherwise."

"So, what do you want," Ted asked.

"Well, Mr. Byte informed me of some troubling information."

Ted's heart jumped up to his throat. Mr. Byte must have asked the Principal how his detentions were going!

"How many times must the tables turn?!"

"What, Ted?"

"Er...nothing," Ted coughed, "so, what is this troubling information you speak of?"

"Well, first off, apparently you were assumed to be in office yesterday, but you decided to skip that," he replied, "secondly, it was because you smelled like smoke! What is this all about?"

It was time to tell the truth.

"I will admit one thing," Ted said, "I didn't go to your office yesterday. But that's because I didn't want to get in trouble for something I didn't do!"

"Explain," the Principal pressed.

"I'll tell you why I smelled like smoke," Ted urged, "you see, I signed a pass to go get a drink, and as I stood there slurping water, I smelled smoke coming from the bathroom. Instictively, I went in, and saw these two kids smoking! I swear to Mario!"

"Are you sure you didn't know these kids," Principal Deezer asked, with a tone that couldn't be lied to.

"Urg...yes I did," Ted admitted, "I can't lie to you. I knew them, but you can't punish them."

Ted wasn't friends with them, but he knew that Thrasher would never forgive him if he ratted him out.

"Why on earth not."

"They're my friends," Ted lied.

"Look, if you can't tell me who these kids are, then I'll have to punish you," the Principal cried.

"I have pudding cups," Ted exclaimed.

"Are you trying to bribe me with pudding cups," the Principal exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I don't actually have pudding cups," Ted laughed.

"That's getting you in even more trouble," said Principal Deezer who was now quite hungry for pudding cups, "you're going to have detentions for a long, long time, unless you tell me who these kids are!"

"Thrasher Williams and Jay Man," sighed a very guilty Ted.

"That wasn't so hard now was it," he replied, "Ted, I wasn't born yesterday, and I know how to coax students like you into telling me things. You only have four detentions now."

"What," Ted yelled, "I thought you said I would be off the hook if I told you who it was!"

"No pudding cups."

"Oh yeah."
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #444 on: July 09, 2006, 05:00:10 PM »
Poor Deezer. Maybe someone should start a pudding cup club.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #445 on: July 09, 2006, 05:39:07 PM »
Wow, my character has become every opposite of my actual self.  First off, I would never even dream of smoking.  Second, I would have no problem if one of my friends hung out with a prep.  Heck, I hang out with younger kids all the time.  These are not complaints by the way, I actually want to see how much trouble my character can get into.  This is gong to be fun to watch...I mean read.  keep up the masterful work, Hyrulian.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #446 on: July 09, 2006, 07:51:01 PM »
Hah. "I swear to Mario!"
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #447 on: July 09, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »
I hope my character doesn't smoke...  Anyway, keep it up.  It's getting really great.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #448 on: July 09, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »
Awww, they'll get in trouble :(. I feel sorry for the smokers and Ted. Oh well, they must suffer the consequences.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #449 on: July 09, 2006, 08:49:51 PM »
If I ever smoke, it will be puffing out the sugar out of those fake gum cigarettes. *runs away with Principal Deezer's pudding cups*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print