Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119475 times)

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2006, 08:11:57 PM »
Ah yes, valentines day...the day of paper cut-out hearts....and Patricia Peach getting all of them!  X(
Haha, I don't know why I made my valentines post here, but I did!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2006, 08:18:39 PM »
And I did to!
happy Vallentines everybody! (its before my birthday as well ^.^)
Wheee...

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2006, 06:31:47 AM »
Well, I'm not really a nerd I mean once on a blue moon I can be a little nerdy but still. Thanx for adding me though! This is turning out great!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2006, 09:37:45 AM »
Dear ledzep- I mean Hyrulian,

When is the next chapter of Fungi High comeing out?

~Greta Gifted aka GiftedGirl aka Prof. Tor Coolgirl
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »
I bet ledzepplinrocks Hyrulian had to rewrite it after I said this:

Let me guess... they're going to burn something into the football field, then salt it so the grass can't grow back?

;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 05:28:36 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2006, 05:28:12 PM »
...? Well, he has got a lot of requests to be in the story... so cut him some slack
Wheee...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2006, 05:29:04 PM »
Yeah, I didn't think about that.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2006, 05:31:56 PM »
Dear ledzep- I mean Hyrulian,

When is the next chapter of Fungi High comeing out?

~Greta Gifted aka GiftedGirl aka Prof. Tor Coolgirl

NOWWWW!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!! Yeah, new characters are Sarah Pekkala (Serefina Pekkala), Kay Hold (Khold), and Yo Lyngrio (Metal Slug Mario). Hey, and once again keep in mind that your character in the story does not resemble how you really act. Example: p_t peach is not a gossiping prep, just as PaperLuigi is not a shrively, pale dork. I just need to add some color to my characters. Hope you like this chapter.

Chapter Five
Ted sat, bored out of his skull in Mushroom Kingdom history. Mr. L. Son sat at a podium droning on about the Bread Wars…like Ted cared about that? He was just nervous about showing up to vandalize with Bud Wig. It didn’t matter that Ted wasn’t paying attention, because neither was anyone else in the room. Even the gifted girl, Greta wasn’t paying any attention; in fact she was just staring at a picture of Strongbad. Was she obsessed with him or what?

“Ms. Sarah Pekkala,” Mr. Son droned, “can you tell me who turned into a zombie-bread hybrid at the Battle of Breadtopia?”

This Sarah, was sleeping in the back, and she suddenly woke at the sound of her name.

“Um…” she stumbled, “er…ah…Mario?”

“Incorrect,” Mr. Son said in low monotone, “that is unfortunate. The correct answer was Princess Peach.”

“Oh,” Sarah peeped as she collapsed on her books again.

It seemed as if the class had gone on for ages, until finally, the glorious ringing of the bell chimed throughout the halls, bringing joy to all, except the teachers. Ted stepped into the hall, and unfortunately saw El Lavador, fist in hand waiting outside of the room. But with him must have been one of his cronies. It was a giant kid, with a buzz-cut and a mean face, and probably able to rip Ted’s head off.

“Hey, punk,” Lavador grumbled, “meet my minion, Yo Lyngrio.”

Yo Lyngrio had a giant piece of bling hanging from his neck that said “Metal Slug” on it.

Ted confidently said, approaching his fears, “Hardly a minion, he’s about twice the size of you.”

Yo grabbed Ted by the neck, and stared him in the face, bulging eyes and all, he opened a locker across the hall from him, and flung Ted inside, slamming the door.  Ted was instantly suffocated with darkness, he couldn’t see anything, but fortunately could breathe fine. All he could hear from the outside was Lavador chuckling, and footsteps clunking away. A few minutes later he heard the bell, and started pounding on the door…but nobody was outside. Great, now he was missing Algebra! He would just have to wait for the owner of the locker to eventually come. He sat down, very uncomfortably, and started thinking of ways Lavador could be horribly mutilated. Minutes kept on passing until finally the bell rang. It was time for him to get out of this horrible, cramped locker! It would any time now that the owner of the locker would pass by and let him free!

He heard a voice outside of the locker and joyously celebrated. He could hear the handle being pushed up, and he could see a little crack of light to the outside hallway!

But then he heard a female voice go, “Wait...I already have my science textbook…guess I don’t need to get into my locker.”

Ted screamed with frustration, and unfortunately, this owner could not hear it. Guess he had to miss another period of school. Great. He waited another long, boring hour, and when the bell rang this time, the handle to the locker clicked open for sure, and the owner of the locker opened the door, and saw Ted.  

“Uh…” said a girl who Ted recognized as Kay Hold from his Language Arts class, “what are you doing in m…”

“Allow me to explain,” Ted interrupted, “Yo Lyngrio slammed me into this locker after about the worst day of my life already. I’ve already have had the principal get mad at me, split open a goomba, barf all over the hall, get mocked by it, had a rumor of me committing a vandalism, not to mention I am expected to ruin the football field tonight! NOTHING COULD MAKE THIS SINGLE DAY ANY WORSE!!!”

But Ted was wrong, and he realized this as he caught glimpse of the one and only Patrica Peach (he could tell by the girly cursive letters that read “Patrica” on her bookbag) who was laughing and pointing at Ted.

“Oh my goshness,” she bubbled, “like, Ted totally must have a crush on Kay, since he’s all like in her locker!”

Ted cried.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2006, 05:44:33 PM »
NOOOOOO!!! poor ted... I feel sorry for him... *sniff*

Great Story so far! Take your time on the next chapter.
Wheee...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »
I suppose I'm lucky that I've never been put in a locker. I couldn't fit in one if I tried, though. :)

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2006, 05:50:34 PM »
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! A crush! Ohhh, Yo Lyngrio is a big 'ol bully! Hey guess what? I'm girly and I always write in cursive! LOL! ahahahha!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »
Just a little hint, the next chapter involves Mr. Suffix getting frustrated with Ted's limited typing skills, Mr. Watoad letting kids do whatever they want in study hall, and the vandalism!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2006, 06:10:47 PM »
i gace linrwd tuoubg sjulls rii.
* MaxVance opens his eyes

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2006, 06:16:50 PM »
Agh! Bigluigifan! I still need to add you! Except I can't think of a name...BLF, if you are reading this, throw me a name.

EDIT: *reads third chapter* oops...I guess I did add you! Too many characters to keep track of. But Ben L. Fan, and other FH neglected characters will be added more into the next few chapters. Sorry, guys!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 06:24:04 PM by Hyrulian »

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2006, 01:30:20 AM »
Heh, if I hate some of the characters, it's a sign you're a good writer. Not hate, them, but... sorta like to hate them, you know what I'm saying? Heh, hope you're not taking the compliment the wrong way...

Maybe I'll pop up again in the next chapter... in real life, I'm kinda popular, but not stuck-up popular.

Can't wait for more!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print