Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1725807 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #495 on: July 20, 2006, 03:20:55 PM »
No, they don't pull from a hat.  They typically base their vote on the majority of their states votes.  Though some states divide their electoral votes up to more closely line up with their states popular vote percentage.  I think that's a better system.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #496 on: July 20, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »
*sigh*

I cannot get past a certain part of SMS and it is filling me with ANGST.
Which part, Ludwig?

I'm full of ANGST because I just read The FairTax Book and suddenly the Fairtax seems very fair compared to our current system, and I don't even have to pay income tax yet.
-------------

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #497 on: July 20, 2006, 08:43:53 PM »
I just read this article about cracks appearing in the DS Lite.  I checked out my own DS Lite, and, sure enough, mine has cracks.  Lots of them.  Oh well... better cracks than dead pixels, I guess.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #498 on: July 20, 2006, 08:52:59 PM »
Lots, like more than the ones on the hinge?
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #499 on: July 20, 2006, 09:16:14 PM »
They're all on the hinges, but I can't tell if most of them are actually cracks or just intentional seams of some sort.  Most of them appear symmetrically on both sides of the hinge, suggesting that they might just be seams.  One of them is definitely a crack (it has no symmetric counterpart), and it looks exactly like all the others, suggesting that they're all cracks.  I count at least eight potential cracks.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #500 on: July 20, 2006, 10:20:17 PM »
I found one small crack on mine. Still, no worry, it plays just fine...

« Reply #501 on: July 21, 2006, 06:38:21 AM »
I bought the warrenty on mine so that I can return it if anything goes wrong.
-------------

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #502 on: July 22, 2006, 03:02:03 PM »
I just hate how everything on Disney Channel is mostly about dates.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #503 on: July 22, 2006, 06:15:53 PM »
I hate the DIsney Channel in general. It's nowhere near as good as it used to be when I was growing up. Back then we had classic animation. Heck, you don't even see Mickey that much anymore.

« Reply #504 on: July 22, 2006, 07:09:15 PM »
I hate that all of the classic cartoons that were on Cartoon Network have been shifted to Boomerang, which we don't have.
-------------

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #505 on: July 23, 2006, 08:46:52 AM »
Yes, I liked those cartoons. The ones that are on Cartoon Network now are almost all terrible, but that's for a different topic.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #506 on: July 23, 2006, 11:23:47 AM »
I hate that the Disney Movie Surfers are ruining good movies for me.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #507 on: July 23, 2006, 01:16:24 PM »
Kill Barney!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #508 on: July 23, 2006, 02:07:06 PM »
I hate how Nick is cancelling their good shows ( FOP, DP, JN, ect. ) and replaces them with crappy shows ( Mr. Meaty, Catscratch, Avatar: The Last Airbender ect. ) I also hate the fact they had to end FOP and JN with another one of those dumb crossovers...Even though there are episodes for both series that hasn't aired in the US.

« Reply #509 on: July 23, 2006, 03:16:15 PM »
I like how you're abbreviating all the good shows. I seriously do not know what ANY of those abbreviations mean.

Then again, I haven't watched Nick in years, mainly due to the fact you're pointing out.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print