Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1718079 times)

« Reply #2415 on: May 16, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »
Oh, alright. *backs away from "Body Breaker 9000"* I guess I'll just go over here.

And that is really... nasty... PaperLuigi...
Wheee...

« Reply #2416 on: May 16, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »
I'll show you guys a picture of the scar if you want me to.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2417 on: May 16, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
AGH!! *looks away* That won't be neccesary, MAN!
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2418 on: May 16, 2007, 06:11:41 PM »
Your bone actually popped out? Aw, crap, that hurts me. I think I broke something else just reading that.
every

« Reply #2419 on: May 16, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »
Yeah, the purple blood stuff was... sick. You bursted your purple vein, you FOOL!
Wheee...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2420 on: May 16, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
Masher101, a friendly reminder:
Quote from: The Rules
No images or styled text in signatures or signatures longer than 2 lines.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2421 on: May 16, 2007, 07:01:26 PM »
Yeah, and what makes you King of the Forum Games and Stories anyway? We have no kings here, this is a democracy!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2422 on: May 16, 2007, 07:54:58 PM »
Actually, no, Deezer has absolute power. And no one votes for mods, the king selects them.
Self-proclamations of being a professional kitten killer are kind of frowned upon, though. Especially by this guy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2423 on: May 16, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »
That picture gives me the urge to post more in Forum Games and Stories.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2424 on: May 16, 2007, 08:11:26 PM »
Really, that does make me want to post in the Forum Games and Stories. That cat is the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life. Mabey if it were a dog, I'd reconsider, but I hate cats as it is. So here's to 1000 posts in the forum games/stories and 1000 dead cats.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2425 on: May 16, 2007, 08:28:04 PM »
I hate how late they are making the Spurs-Suns game. Some of work in the morning ya know!

And another thing, Horry isn't a dirty player, Nash is just a good actor!

Go Spurs Go....
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2426 on: May 17, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
I have ANSGT because I look like a fool playing Wii games. You think I'd have adapted by now, but no. I look like an old man who's never seen a remote control before.
every

« Reply #2427 on: May 17, 2007, 03:37:09 PM »
Okay, maybe that was a bad idea for a sig, guess I'll change it. Now I'm embaressed. (Hey! That's a reason to have ANGST!) 
Wheee...

« Reply #2428 on: May 17, 2007, 06:33:18 PM »
Outbreak of Beldum should be making me happy.

Instead, it is frustrating me to no end. Stupid thing won't stay in any ball I throw. Timer Ball, Ultra Ball, Luxury Ball, nothing seems to be working. I've even tried putting it to sleep and paralyzing it, and it just won't stay.

I had a lot less trouble capturing legendaries than this thing.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2429 on: May 17, 2007, 07:08:18 PM »
Mine changed from brown to half green/hazel.  My hair changed from red to dark brown to both.  I've asked people, but I don't think anybody knows exactly why it happens, though I guess it has something to do with gene activation.  Why is this in ANGST?
My original one is like my identity, but I guess this isn't too much of a big deal.  Lately I seem to have been breaking out of a cacoon, I'm not the pudgy ugly kid people once knew.  I've lost a tremendous amount of weight since school started and my features seem to be filling out quite nicely.  On the contrary, I seem to have become reclusive, I barely talk to many people.  And all the people I talk to are guys, except for 2 girls and they both have boyfriends :(
I only watch [adult swim]

Print