Poll

Red or Blue?

Red
6 (60%)
Blue
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Print

Author Topic: Red or Blue  (Read 5254 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
Has it yet been revealed what the point of this topic is? If it's Pokemon Red or Blue, those games came out forever ago and are basically the same thing. If it's the colors, this poll doesn't belong in VG Chat. If it's a joke, then it honestly shouldn't have been made in the first place. And finally, when I called Vidgmchtr poop, I meant no offense, I just like saying "poop". So there, that's all the loose ends tied up.
every

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
Has it yet been revealed what the point of this topic is? If it's Pokemon Red or Blue, those games came out forever ago and are basically the same thing. If it's the colors, this poll doesn't belong in VG Chat. If it's a joke, then it honestly shouldn't have been made in the first place. And finally, when I called Vidgmchtr poop, I meant no offense, I just like saying "poop". So there, that's all the loose ends tied up.

The first one. I was hoping people would be smart enough to find that out on their own, seeing this thread and then seeing "Diamond or Pearl" after it (or vice versa). It wasn't supposed to be serious at all, because everyone knows Red and Blue came out years ago. The only reason I didn't add "Pokémon" to the beginning of the title was because Lizard Dude didn't have it in his poll either. If you looked at both threads they're pretty much the same (save the colors) all the way up until the first reply.

But whatever joke in a thread like this there is gets ruined once the author has to explain it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 12:06:56 AM »
That's the only problem. There was no joke ever. This thread has 0% funny. Don't think I'm insulting a bad joke, because there is no joke.

I do think this thread is (could have been?) legitimate and worthwhile, though.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 09:54:30 AM »
I hate to beat a now very-dead horse, but what was the point of parodying a totally legit thread? I understand parodying a dumb one, but...never mind.
every

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 11:17:52 PM »
I would like to say I bought Red and remain loyal. Yellow is neutral. I bought that too. I went both ways on Gold and Silver, never got the neutral Crystal, and that's where my Pokemon phase ended.

Print