Print

Author Topic: e-Reader  (Read 5351 times)

« on: August 20, 2002, 11:25:14 AM »
So why not share your thoughts on the recently-announced Game Boy Advance add on (You know - the one that you slot game-cards into to play that game)... After all, $5* games can't be bad...
What makes this qualifiy for the General Mario Chat? Well, the fact that it'll have a conversion of DK Jr. available for it, of course...
Personally, I'm looking forward to it, and I'm hoping it'll make it to this side of the Atlantic.

*Yeah, that's what? About £3.

~Waddle Dedede
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2002, 10:42:51 PM »
It will be cool.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 02:55:05 PM »
hum... exactly,  HOW MUCH is the card reader?

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 02:59:03 PM »
$40 is what I've heard (That's... I don't know... £27-ish?).

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2002, 03:13:17 PM »
Yeah, I'm expecting it too!

I love pulling on the string at the end of my blue pijama!
I love pulling on the string at the end of my blue pijama!

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2002, 03:17:50 PM »
We all thought 8-bit was dead, didn't we? Eh? Bet you thought the GBC was the last we'd see of 8-bit Nintendo games? Eh? Well... It's... Not.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2002, 08:23:35 PM »
and howmuch r e cards??? i guess at least $10.99 for a pack of about 5 cards...

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2002, 08:50:15 PM »
No, it's $5 for 5 cards.

I hope this becomes another Pokemon craze thing.

Mario Wars coming soon...
Mario Wars coming soon...

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2002, 08:59:17 PM »
the new poke mon(not the game) suck!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2002, 11:32:51 PM »
Eh? Pokemon is bad, period.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2002, 08:36:56 AM »
Pokemon isn't bad. The game itself is really fun, but they just keep adding new pokemon so its starting to get annoying.

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2002, 10:22:17 AM »
Pokemon is like picking your nose or voting:
The concept is stupid, but you do it anyway for awhile, only in secret.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2002, 12:01:15 PM »
The concept of voting is stupid? Anyway, the origianl Pokemon games were fun. Gold/Silver were pretty fun too! I haven't played the Crystal version...yet. I have played Pokemon Stadium, but it got really boring after awhile (as most fighting/strategy games do...).

I think the new E-Reader is what Nintendo is waiting for before they port over Super Mario Bros. 3 to Game Boy Advance. Imagine: extra levels and a new difficulty mode you can adjust to make the game harder or easier...

---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it.

A world without Nintendo is a world without videogames.

Congratulation''s Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2002, 12:12:29 PM »
Donkey Kong Junior, people!! I wonder if they'll do the other arcade DK games (I want to see Stanley on GBA).

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2002, 03:01:41 PM »
it might even make so u can put extra stages in dk+ .....heh that would be kinda cool

Print