Print

Author Topic: The Altering Cave of Fire Red and Leaf Green  (Read 2249 times)

« on: September 12, 2004, 05:29:47 PM »
What is the seceret of the Altering Cave of Fire Red and Leaf Green because there is nothing in it but it looks like there is somthing special about it? The Altering cave is on one of the Sevil Islands, but I forgot which one the Altering Cave was on.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 02:42:21 PM »
These are supposed to be remakes of Red and Blue, so why can't I remember this cave?

Egg Power

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 05:03:05 PM »
It's part of the new islands added in FR/LG.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 08:08:20 PM »
I haven't got that far yet, and since this is my first Pokemon game I am trying to do as much as possible before even thinking about getting a guide.

I do know that according to the Nintendo website there are many things new to the games.

I have been pleasently suprized with LeafGreen.  I had no idea the Pokemon games were so much RPGs.  The collecting also interests me.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 05:16:52 PM »
The Pokemon that are found inside the Altering Cave can change depending on your last Mystery Gift Exchange. That's all I learned on the subject.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Print