Print

Author Topic: a game that will be missed  (Read 2473 times)

« on: March 20, 2002, 01:41:54 AM »
sm 64. i love that game and now consumers will buy mario crapshine. you know why? because on sms you cant fly or anything else and if youi wanna flame me.

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2002, 08:26:23 AM »
I'm planning on giving away my SEGA DreamCast and buying a Nintendo GameCube! Luckily for me, I'm keeping my N64...and my PlayStation 1!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 3/21/2002 8:44:22 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2002, 05:36:48 PM »
What??? He can't fly in Mario Sunshine??? How do you know???

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2002, 10:45:45 AM »
Probably because of the screenshots... Look bandicootbuddy, you haven't even played the game yet; so how could you judge it if you've never played it?!

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2002, 12:39:26 AM »
i have the emulator rom.

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2002, 05:33:43 AM »
 Haha, Emulator Rom. Don't make me laugh. The game is not even finished yet. Honestly, do you think we are stupid?

Hahaha, I still can't believe you'd say something that stupid. Maybe I have been giving you more credit than you deserve, eh?

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2002, 06:06:48 AM »
I would DEFINENTLY sell my dreamcast to get a cube but the dang dreamcast is broken!

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2002, 08:43:02 AM »
just jokin! shoot me with a pp7 will ya? id sell my sega genisis for ps2! ( drool)

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2002, 10:42:14 AM »
oh, its the loser, bandicootbuddy! lets ban him! he hacked into my name a while back and he should be banned

im a wario, ima gonna win!
im a wario, ima gonna win!

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2002, 10:46:23 AM »
blackmage, why cant we get along? ok, ok, ill talk about crash somewhere else. and i wont complain anymore. im tired of being public enemy number one.

Print