Print

Author Topic: So what would you name your kids?  (Read 35039 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2007, 04:07:50 PM »
I would have 3 boys and one girl

boys:Mario
        Luigi
        King Koopa
girl:Princess Toadstool
Please tell me you weren't being serious there.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2007, 10:46:20 PM »
Japan loves English. They think it looks cool so they do their best to plaster it everywhere even though they don't know how to properly formulate English sentences!
That was a joke.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »
Ahhh, Engrish.  Gotta love it.  But what exactly does it have to do with naming kids?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2007, 02:06:58 PM »
Look at the last page, concerning the strange obsession of America of foreign language look at my comment.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
Yes, but do the Japanese usually name their children with the English language? :)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2007, 03:34:25 PM »
Perhaps it is not, but as for Chup those English and the stand established the fact that the fact that it stops dying is liked.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »
No offense but not only did the subject die, I have no idea what Bird Person just wrote.

But otherwise, you all made valid arguments, what an interesting revelation.  ;D
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »
I when the Japanese the English way it seems that many Americans think Japanese am cool in the same way, it presumes. Or perhaps that is fair actual my opinion.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »
Calling you obtain, I doubt that. Japan the fact that the majority perhaps concerning America is liked those is that we who are thrown buy everything with us.

Compile: Your those because of the darkness, although Japanese and the back section are translated for the second time from English, have used MaxVance and I the translator. It is long, the result where the sentence where the number of words is many is best is obtained.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:17:51 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2007, 06:19:11 PM »
For the second time, that is fair actual my opinion. Does that do the ironic house in me?

Compile: The sentence of many words works well somewhere, it can see. Exactly glance of my signature.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:21:36 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »
I have confusion.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2007, 06:23:00 PM »
I'm going to name my kids Paul and Suzy, after my dad and mom. Easy to remember, too.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2007, 06:25:51 PM »
Already it was that to us. Remember?
Paul and Susan.

« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »
I know. I can't think of any other names, and I believe that's what this topic is for. :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:31:46 PM by OrangeYoshi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2007, 06:36:14 PM »
Errrr… I what whose MaxVance which is said is even, “that speaking already think”, and him there is the right. Quotation of link is the evidence which does not move. Regrettable PL/OY, but you do not win the trial under any condition.
It's YOUR problem!

Print