The butter knife.
1 (4.2%)
The steak/etc. knife.
2 (8.3%)
The chopsticks.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Print

Author Topic: Silverwar  (Read 7131 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 08:48:47 AM »
Haha! The fork is superior!

See! It can do almost anything a spoon can, plus if one part breaks, you can still use the other parts!

I believe that the spoon has an "edge" on the fork's cutting ability, it depends on the spoon, though. But remember, cereal can also be consumed with the spoon. So, the spoon's cutting power, no matter at what level the said spoon is at automatically boots it.

Too bad! I know someone who eats cereal with a fork!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:50:45 AM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 08:54:25 AM »
Think about it like this, friend... Stranded on a desert island. You have a knife, but you need another utensil.  Suddenly a magic genie offers you the choice of a fork or spoon. Take the spoon, take the spoon.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 10:31:55 PM »
The fork has always been the most important tool that i use when eating, though sometimes, when eating some Macaroni, i use a spoon. Or i alternate in using a spoon or a fork while eating Macaroni.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 10:47:15 PM »
Think about it like this, friend... Stranded on a desert island. You have a knife, but you need another utensil.  Suddenly a magic genie offers you the choice of a fork or spoon. Take the spoon, take the spoon.

This little story problem makes the knife sound like the most important, not the spoon. Was that your intention?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 08:46:18 AM »
This was not meant to be a steak knife. I meant it to be more of a pocket knife. You see, a pocket knife hardly counts as a utensil.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »
I prefer dual-wielding a fork and a steak knife, so no food is free from my power. I just eat soup with my hands.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 10:12:11 AM »
How? Or do you put your face in the bowl and suck the soup out like a vacuum?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 02:01:05 PM »
You can't pick up a bowl and drink from it?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 09:12:57 PM »
It's kind of hard to do that if he his hands are already full. But I guess he can drink from the bowl by sticking his face in it.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »
I think chopsticks are pretty useful, if you can understand the Engrish on the wrapper.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »
It's kind of hard to do that if he his hands are already full. But I guess he can drink from the bowl by sticking his face in it.

OR, you can just put down the fork and knife for a little while and pick up the bowl and drink from it.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »
You could get two knives, and use them as chopsticks. Use the sharp edge to cut stuff, and then use the flat side to to pick it up and put it in your mouth, but that'd be pretty dangerous.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »
I guess you can do that with plastic knives.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 10:52:47 PM »
I always get inexplicably sad when on TV, the character holds up a fork and knife as though preparing to eat, and then something goes wrong and their smile of anticipation fades to a frown and they slowly lower their utensils.  Why must people get their hopes up like that!?  It's just another meal!  They happen all the time!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 11:29:49 PM »
A lot of people relish a home-cooked meal. And besides, it's TV, it's very unreal. But I don't really like it either.

Print