Print

Author Topic: Make a SSBM Battle  (Read 3030 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« on: December 09, 2005, 03:28:34 PM »
Heya everyone! I've noticed that I spend a lot of time making too many topics in General Chat, so I needed an idea for a topic in the Mario section. This is it! Make your own battle, and choose who you want to win. Like, Mario vs, Luigi. You can describe the battle, who wins, and then that character can move on to the next round. So, knock yourself out! *pulls out the DK hammer, whacks self, falls to ground*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 04:11:10 PM »
Young Link vs. Kirby
-stage- Fountain Of Dreams
-stock / and or time- 3 stock
-items- none

Young Link wins! what a terrible blow for little Kirby and beaten in his own stage, Kirby needs to hold off on the swallowing, save it for somebody who cares *wink wink*

Young Link moves on .....

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 04:24:31 PM »
Young Link vs. Michael Jackson (Three lives each)
(On Poke Floats)

MJ: 3 YL: 3

MJ and YL spawn on a Pikachu balloon. YL tries to throw a massive stab at MJ, but she misses as he moonwalks away and jumps onto a Squirtle balloon. YL jumps up onto it also and MJ throws his hat at him, she is knocked back onto the Pika float and is carried away off of the screen.

MJ: 3 YL: 2

YL respawns above a Snorlax balloon above MJ. As she lands on it, MJ uses his super-sonic effeminate screech which leaves YL with 20 HP. YL then summons a troop of boys scouts to walk by, which distracts MJ, so she can drink some milk and regain his strength to 0 HP. Once the boy scouts are gone, Jigglypuff slaps MJ repeatedly, leaving him with 30 HP, they both attemp to jump to a Chancey balloon, but both fall. MJ falls off the screen, but a Meowth balloon jumps up just in time to save YL.

MJ: 2 YL: 2

MJ respawns on a Mr. Mime balloon, and lands next to YL. YL once again tries to punch him off, but MJ, using his cameleon-like skin-changing powers, camoflages with the sky behind them, leaving YL confused and disoriented, so he falls off, and lands on a Bulbasaur balloon. MJ throws a pin at the Bulbasaur balloon, which pops and sends YL flying off the screen.

MJ:2 YL: 1
When YL respawns, MJ is suddenly summoned to go to his trials, so he has to forfiet one of his lives.

MJ: 1 YL: 1
A month later, when MJ returns to the Poke Floats to finish the fight, he finds YL sleeping, and just nudges him off of the screen. And then his nose falls off, so he looses one eighteenth of a live.

VICTORY TO MJ!!!

Final score:
MJ: 17/18 YL: 0

MJ MOVES ON!!!

Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 05:44:21 PM »
I'm going to make REAL battle suggestions, like fun stuff for you and your friends to do.

\\\ LD's House Special\\\
Time battle (suggested time(s): 1:00 - 2:00)

No items

4 players

2 teams

TEAM 1: This team plays as two of the bigger, slower characters (DK, Bowser, Mewtwo), each person should be the same big, slow character. This is the team of "Bad Guys".

TEAM 2: One player on this team should play as which ever character they are best with, this player is the "Hero". The other player should play as somebody small and/or ligh t(Jigglypuff, Pichu, Pikachu, etc.), this lighter player is the Damsel.

The object of the game is for TEAM 1 to kill the Damsel. If the Damsel is killed once, TEAM 1 wins.  If the Hero keeps the Damzel alive for the whole of the battle, TEAM 2 wins. The Hero's and the Bad Guys' dieing has no effect on the game.

//// Super Fast Crazy Time Happy Battle ////
Any type of battle

Bob-Ombs only(set the items to Very High")

4 players (preferably)

Set the damage ratio to 2.0. Every player plays as Pichu. Lightning Melee.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 01:05:25 PM »
Good idea, but I'm making a real one.
Mario vs. Bowser (the classic)
Stock: 1 each
Level: Rainbow Cruise
Mario and Bowser land on the ship. Bowser immediately breaths fire at Mario, who jumps into the air to dodge it. The boat starts to tip, so Mario takes an advantage and picks up a bob-omb, throws it at Bowser, and Bowser is hit! The boat is rapidly disappearing, and Bowser is stil on. He finds a way up and takes a leap for life. He makes it on the edge! Mario is ready, and has already thrown a fireball, which Bowser knew was typical. He leapt up and sat on Mario. It's now Mario 26HP, Bowser 30HP. The battle goes on as each player narrowly avoids peril after peril. With both players at 200HP, its anyone's game. A crate appears, and Mario plunges at it, but Bowser is sneaky. He breaths fire at it, making it explode. Mario has lost! Bowser moves on!

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 04:19:50 PM »
I have an alternate version of TEM's

Set damg ratio to 2.0, 99 lives, any stage, and 1 minute. Do not do anything and wait for sudden death. I think you know what I mean.

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 04:21:10 PM »
Yoshi v.s Hyper Radioactive-pumped Pikachu

Stage: Somewhere at the edge of the Universe (Final Destination)
Stock: 1
Items: Ray Guns, Weird Serum, Home Run Bat

Yoshi walks on the the floating platform and eyes his opponent. Seeing that it is only Pikachu, he laughs his head off. But as soon as he finishes, the yellow rat pulls out a needle and injects himself with a weird serum. All of a sudden, Pikachu's feet, hands, chest and the rest of him buldge to the max! He has become Hyper Radioactive-pumped Pikachu! (Or, for short, PikaGod.) Yoshi then craps all over the floor, seeing how big the tiny guy has become. PikaGod smacks Yoshi in the face and down the dino goes. Yoshi tries to get up, but the throbbing in his entire body prevents him from doing so. PikaGod wastes no time; he runs up and picks Yoshi up by the foot. Tossing him up and down to the ground, the crowd can only awe as Yoshi cries for help. PikaGod continues his brutal assualt with a jab to the gut; Yoshi then spits out what appears to be blood. The judges are about to stop the fight, but Yoshi screams out to tell them not to do it. The monster PikaGod laughs at his attempts to stay in the fight and throws him to the floor. He charges up and unleashes a devastating thunder explosion, which nearly levels the whole area. Many in the crowd have left for their own saftey, but Yoshi is left in the middle nearly dead. His body has been totally burnt to a crisp; the judges, of course, think he is dead. The ref goes out to raise PikaGod's hand, but Yoshi stands with every bit of energy he has left. Yoshi then, flips on some weird sun glasses......

(Mario and the others outside the ring)
Princess Peach: What is he doing?
Mario: He's starting to believe.......

Yoshi pulls out his ray gun and fires out on PikaGod, but the monster simpley dodges. Yoshi runs out of ammo, but continues his assault with a Home Run Bat he pulls out of the ground. Yoshi swings it with great technique and power at PikaGod, and it knocks him down. PikaGod get's up and screams, seeing as how his serum has failded him. "God, the cashier said that this stupid serum would make me 100.5 % stronger!" Yoshi thought to himself. "He musta got it at K-Mart." Yoshi Then uses his long tounge to lash out at PikaGod's serum bottle. He drank the rest of what was in there. Like PikaGod, he grew much larger. PikaGod crapped all over the arena, seeing how Yoshi is now much bigger then him. Yoshi's damage ratio is now .5, because he is much heavier. He wastes no time and slurps up PikaGod into his mouth. Spitting him out for the K.O, Yoshi shrinks back to normal to get his hand raised.

Mario: He is the one......

Yoshi moves on.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 04:37:55 PM »
Yoshi vs. Peach
Level: the one similar to Final Destination
Stock: 1
Items: Super Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Home Run Bat
The battle begins with Peach eating a super m., making the Yoshi tremble. "Ready for a ride?" sks the giant Peach. She pulls from the ground a giant vegetable and hurls it at Yoshi, who is now at 31%. She shrinks back to normal, only to pick up a poison m. right when Yoshi gets a super m. "Who's riding who now?" Yoshi does the down flailing kick attack to do major damage to Peach, giving her 70%. Both players are normal agian. Peach picks up a bat and nials Yoshi a couple of times, who's know at 55% Peach builds up the strength and hits a homerun Yoshi ball! Peach moves on.

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 04:40:50 PM »
Does that mean Yoshi can't fight anymore? But he's the one!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 04:42:01 PM »
Mario's the one. No, it doesn't. This thing just goes on and on and on and on.......

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 04:43:58 PM »
Oh, okay. In that case, I might put Yoshi againts D.K or something.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 04:48:19 PM »
Yay! This topic isn't a bust!

Print