Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65927 times)

« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2003, 06:12:00 PM »
Ok, I KNOW I shouldn't of read the story because I'm ONLY 11, but I did anyways(silly silly me)

Anyways, thats a great story so far sapph! I'm very pround of you!

*pats sapph on the head*

Thats the greatest story I've read on the internet in my short pointless life! And it isn't even finshed! YAY!! I just wanted to say keep up the good work!!

Don''t wear a frown, it''s never worth while, just try your best, and SMILE SMILE SMILE!

Edited by - luigi~lover on 10/18/2003 5:40:16 PM

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2003, 06:38:00 PM »
Who is "Shapp"? Last I heard, Sapphira's nickname was "Sapph", or something like that. Whatever. I don't have as much time as I did in the summer, and writing a sprite comic and a fan fic while contending with home work is quite a task, even more so when you're limited to the weekend to use the computer.(I've been grounded again, if you can't tell.) Whatever, I'll get back to writing mine. Brinstar awaits! Yarrrgh!!

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2003, 06:42:00 PM »
...um.............sorry.............. I screwed up.......... I can fix that...............................

Don''t wear a frown, it''s never worth while, just try your best, and SMILE SMILE SMILE!

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2003, 07:28:00 PM »
Good. Now we wait for "Sapph" to post the next chapter. You should be proud, Sapphira. It takes alot to get me to read a book, and your fan fic is like reading a really, really good book!

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2003, 01:13:00 AM »
This story is better than most books I've read...and I've read quite a few books.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2003, 11:34:00 PM »
that is such a wonderful story sapph keep it up i love it.
i printed it out (its 30 pages long without the other posts) i hope you post the rest soon i cant wait to find out what happens next

i am the 1 and only tom ato (tomato) mario (the olny mario that throws tomatoes insted of fire balls)

if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

Jman

• Score
« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2003, 08:22:00 PM »
I've written 10 chapters of my fanfic already.  Chapter 1 is due in March 2004.

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2003, 08:47:00 PM »
Wow... it's been a month since anything happened to this thread. Well, I'm bumping it. BTW, Sapphira, is the rest of your story written in normal format, or would you have to convert it?

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »
I hope she hurries up, I'm tired of waiting.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2003, 11:38:00 PM »
Dude, she isn't gonna post anytime soon. She doesn't even come to the forums anymore. She more than likely has whats known as a "life", whatever that is.

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

« Reply #235 on: December 24, 2003, 12:11:00 AM »
A life? don't tell me you believe in THAT baby stuff.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #236 on: May 30, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »
Posted - 28 May 2003 17:0 PST
Chapter 14 (last updated)

...Uh oh... I've been bad... >_>;

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2004, 07:33:00 PM »
 Well, as I said quite early in your topic, Sapph, I'd still like to read what you have written.

As long as you keep posting, I'll keep reading. :-)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #238 on: May 30, 2004, 07:45:00 PM »
Yeah, I've been waiting for some months to read the next installment of this classic (at least in my humble opinion).

Something I might say to marioguy in the circle: "If you can''t say something kind, then shut your mouth and get the heck outta my circle!"

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »
Yes, I'd like to continue reading that story, it's great.....But I forgot the whole story up to the part of Peach dying.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print