Print

Author Topic: How Christmas Treated You  (Read 16632 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »
The Micro doesn't have different games. No worries. Unless you really like style or small things, it can do the least of any GBA (no backwards compatibility, a different link port).

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2006, 05:58:42 PM »
Indubitaly. Anyways, everyone should store their money for the Rev.! Who doesn't want the Rev.?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2006, 07:08:58 PM »
Not me, although many of my piers at school will hate me for getting the Rev. instead of the PS3, I really don't care this time. I like Nintendo better than Sony, and willing to admit it to everyone now.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2006, 07:20:30 PM »
Dude, you guys seriously don't have enough money for both the PS3 and the Revolution?

Just pre-order the Rev and buy the PS3 later, I can't believe some people actually have to save up for a year.

Are you guys like paying a mortgage on Mcdonalds pay or something? No disrespect, just wondering why you need to decide between the two instead of getting both.

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2006, 08:27:47 PM »
Money.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
I'll probably buy PS3 like 2 years after it comes out, just because that's what I did with the PS2. I have enough money to buy both, but I also like to buy other stuff. Like CD's and voodoo dolls resembling forumers.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2006, 09:00:52 PM »
I'll probably buy PS3 like 2 years after it comes out, just because that's what I did with the PS2. I have enough money to buy both, but I also like to buy other stuff. Like CD's and voodoo dolls resembling forumers.

Aw, somebody loves me...

Elmo on DS would be awesome.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2006, 09:39:21 PM »
Yeah, but Revolution is what I'm going to buy first if you didn't read my earlier post. And, what's with you and Elmo. You've even gone as far enough to call him a god. Maybe that's crossing the line a bit much.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2006, 09:49:19 PM »
Yeah, but Revolution is what I'm going to buy first if you didn't read my earlier post. And, what's with you and Elmo. You've even gone as far enough to call him a god. Maybe that's crossing the line a bit much.
The line? What line? There is no line, I live my life as I want to.

What's with you and LZ?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2006, 09:50:45 PM »
I don't mention Led Zeppelin that often, only in "The Pointless Topic" occasionally.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2006, 09:52:46 PM »
I don't mention Led Zeppelin that often, only in "The Pointless Topic" occasionally.

Nah, it's just almost everyone else has a Mario related name xD

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2006, 10:19:34 PM »
There's like hundreds of members who don't have Mario-related screen names. Here's a "short" list:

Bird Person
Black Mage
cantthinkofaname
CashCrazed
Chocobo
Chupperson Weird
CoconutMikeNIke
DavidDayton
DeadAwake
Deezer
donotcare95
dude677
Eclipsed Moon
Fifth
frostbite
GiftedGirl
Glorb
gunblade88
Hinopio
Hirocon
Hope(N Forever)
Insane Steve
Jman
Khold
Killa of PS2
Latias Dita
ledzeppelinrocks
Lizard Dude
MarlieMoo
MEGABYTE
Mr. Wiggles
Sapphira
Suffix
superstarMASIAH
TEM
Toddathon
Trainman
Vidgmchtr
Wheel_Kirby
white_arrow

(And these are only the ones I just thought of the past few minutes. The list goes on and on.)

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2006, 10:20:44 PM »
You're a spaz dude, people who always want to be right are annoying.

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2006, 10:30:02 PM »
Enough with the insults and criticism already, Game Over. If you don't have anything nice or *useful* to post, then don't post at all. I'm sure plenty of other people are tired of it, so please stop. Plus, I think the goal of everybody is to be right, if you think about it.

And was white_arrow banned?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 10:32:08 PM by Khold »

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2006, 10:33:17 PM »
Yeah, but I don't think anything happened to white_arrow, I guess he just left, but let's get back on topic.
I'm a horrible person.

Print