Print

Author Topic: I need help with SMRPG again  (Read 2971 times)

« on: July 25, 2002, 12:08:34 PM »
I need help fighting culex in super mario rpg.What characters do I need to use?What
weapons do I need?What items do I need?What moves should I make?

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 12:42:44 PM »
there was another topic like this somewhere. go there for a detailed description. im lazy reight now so im just gonna breifly give it to you.

us Mario, Peach, and Bowser. make sure Mario has the Lazy shell equipped, and  Peach has the lazy shell armor. Have Mario knock on Culex (not the crystals) and have Peacvh heal him. if Bowser dies, only revive him if you can afford it (Mario isnt going to die next turn, Reviving bowser will use up the last of your FP, etc). Just make sure you have decent accesories equipped (it should help....I think) and LOTS of _________syrups for peach (I can never remember their **** name!) Oh yeah, if the crystals are starting to hurt you, dont go after them. They will run out of FP eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

Edited by - smb allstars master on 7/25/2002 9:01:40 PM

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 02:42:57 PM »
Don't give the Lazy Shell Armor to Mario!  It cancels out the Lazy Shell weapon, so give the armor to Peach.  Otherwise, that's a good strategy.

What I do is use the Star Egg since it does 100 damage on everyone, no matter how weak the person using it is (Peach), so you eventually knock off the crystals too while still doing damage to Culex.  The Earth Crystal takes forever to go (I think it actually has more HP than Culex, but I forget) but like they said, it runs out of FP eventually, and actually so does Culex himself.  I suppose once you get to that point, your stronger characters should attack normally if they can take more than 100 HP out of Culex on a turn, to speed up the battle a bit, because otherwise it takes a very long time to beat him.

"We took pity on him because he''d lost both parents at an early age. I think that, on reflection, we should have wondered a bit more about that."

--Lord Downey, Terry Pratchett''s "Hogfather"

Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 10:01:10 PM »
whoops, that was a typo. I think I'll go edit that now...

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 10:02:03 PM »
how do i beat the shark

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2002, 11:33:25 PM »
Johnny? I cant remember...but I'll have the answer in a few days cuz im almost up to there in my second file...

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,