Print

Author Topic: mariodog 3 madness!  (Read 6687 times)

« on: April 25, 2004, 09:58:38 AM »
it released five minutes ago,and i just got the game! it's wonderful! but how do i beat the giant hoohoo block in level shishibuboba!

(insert signature here)

n/a

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2004, 05:53:37 PM »
Why create a new thread about the same thing? We've got this already, changing the version number won't actually make a difference. Pointless...

- ¿Ñ/å¬ -

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 05:47:43 PM »
What in the world are you talking about???

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 11:02:44 PM »
"How do you beat the not-true level?" is about a made up game called "mariodog 2". Vepu made up the sequel, in this utterly pointless heap of wasted text, but it may become a good discussion about something else later on.

Let's dicscuss possible comedic military strategy alternatives for the Civil War this time.

When taking Fort Sumter out of Union control, The Confederacy should have tunneled from below when the guards were on break, and thrown footballs and pudding cups at the soldiers inside.

Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 12:05:56 AM »
I'll drink to that.

*gets some football juice*
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 06:41:30 AM »
Here's a little bit of nonsense that I decided to reveal for no reason whatsoever:

1.  Alexander the Great was a great general.
2.  Great generals are forewarned.
3.  Forewarned is forearmed.
4.  Four is an even number.
5.  Four is certainly an odd number of arms to have.
6.  The only number that is both even and odd is infinity.
7.  Therefore, Alexander the Great had an infinite number of arms.

:D I just had to unleash that upon the world.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 06:31:42 PM »
Infinity is not an actual number. It doesn't exist.

I hate when little kids say something like "Yeah well I have $100" "YEah well I have $1 Million!" "Oh yeah?! Well I have infinity dollars!" "Yeah well I have infinity times infinity dollars!!"

Also, I hated when people say "You times 4 by 3." Same thing with "Yeah, I versed Mario in Smash Bros."

Ahem. Last time I checked, "time" and "verse" were both nouns and not verbs. Therefore you cannot conjugate them.

Idiots...

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2004, 12:45:12 AM »
Wow. I completely agree with that post.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2004, 09:42:13 AM »
... Meowrik, you sucked that out of my mind, didn't you? I swear, I think I'm the ONLY ONE in my math class who says it like "You multiply 4 and 3" rather than "times". This world is full of idiots.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2004, 04:48:43 PM »
Meowrik, you seem like one of those guys who won't have kids.

Edited by - Markio on 4/28/2004 3:49:12 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2004, 05:27:07 PM »
Luigi Lover killed my child in Jman's basement earlier. We forever mourn for you, Popple Jr. Do you need a period after a sentence ending with an abbreviated word?

Ah yes, I too feel as though I am one of the few smart people in a world of idiots. We'd been studying slavery and the Civil War for weeks and half the class didn't know what the emancipation proclaimation was. I'm ashamed of America's teaching system. I only learn things from television like The Simpsons when Professor Frank or Lisa is speaking, my memory and attention span are pretty long lasting, and in this way I've picked up hundreds of tidbits of knoledge and am in the top three smartest people I know. [edited to includ the word "am" in the previous sentence]

Edited by - Popple on 4/28/2004 4:29:47 PM

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 11:58:18 AM »
poople,please don't call me vepu

(insert signature here)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2004, 02:39:33 PM »
Erm.... that's Popple. Not Poople.

Ahem. His name is Professor Frink, not Frank. Ha-hoyvin' glaving!!!

Also, I don't like many little kids. There's a couple of exceptions, but most are gross, irritating little brats.

I would have children for the simple and plain reason so I know I'd raise them correctly. To quote The Simpsons...
"Oh man! Kids are great! You gte to make them hate the same stuff you hate!"

Edited by - Meowrik on 4/29/2004 1:41:34 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2004, 10:53:22 PM »
i call him poople if he calls me vepu

(insert signature here)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2004, 06:41:29 PM »
But aren't you that guy "Vepu" who was here once?

Print