Print

Author Topic: SMRPG  (Read 2923 times)

« on: June 22, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
Hi, What level should I be before I fight Valkovitch? (I think that's his name, the Russian spear guy.)
Last time I fought him, he totally PWNed me. My party is Mario, Mallow and Toadstool.
We have a secret page!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 09:44:31 PM »
I think my characters were around levels 11 or 12. He is particularly difficult compared to the other bosses. Oh, and his name is Yaridovich.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »
He is without doubt the toughest boss in the game... unless you count Culex, whom I actually think is easier.
When he creates a mirage and it's your turn to attack, the one to which the arrow is NOT pointing is the one you should attack. It's the mirage. Or perhaps the point of attacking the other one was because the arrow was pointing at the mirage and your goal is to not waste attacks on the mirage... I don't remember, just attack the other one. I believe Mallow's Shocker is your best weapon (it's really a Special attack, I called it a weapon... metaphorically). Keep Toadstool around so she can use Comeback on Mario and Mallow.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 06:33:14 PM »
Thanks for all the help, and I have another question:

If I beat the Apprentice, can I fight him again? I want to see what happens if he becomes Snifit #4. Is it a one-time deal, or what?
We have a secret page!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 07:07:32 PM »
Hmmm... All I recall that you can get up to four extra Snifits to join Booster, but after seven the rest get rejected. Not clear on all the other details.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print