Print

Author Topic: Lego Star Wars Help  (Read 3559 times)

« on: June 18, 2007, 12:22:51 PM »
How do I beat Episode 1 door 4.

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 01:05:59 AM »
Don't crash into things. That kills you. What you need to do is avoid anything in your path and get to the finish line. Once you pass that line three times (a lap), you will beat Episode 1 door 4 and it's on to door 5!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
It also helps to have Invincibility on. You can buy it from Dexter, or get it free from a cheat. And look out for Tusken Raiders - their shots can force you into a trap, so try to go under their line of fire.
We have a secret page!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 12:16:39 AM »
Man, this level took my brother ages to complete. It was rather infuriating for me to watch, but it was also infuriating to attempt. The only way either of us ever beat it was through mind-numbing practice.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
I only ever played it 2-player, which means both people had to simultaneously do a perfect run. Imagine doing that! Luckily, both my brother and I are pr0 so we got through in just a few minutes. Still, definitely the hardest stage of the game.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 06:49:10 PM »
Don't crash into things. That kills you.

Best advice ever!

I should call my friend and ask him for some help, but he's at work right now, so you'll probably have it cleared before I can get back to you..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print