Print

Author Topic: starcraft -battle.net  (Read 2946 times)

« on: March 09, 2002, 09:35:38 PM »
everybody, if you play starcraft on battle.net, post your screen name here so i know who to look for.I haven't layed a single game on battle.net yet, so thats why i posted this. my (temporary)screen name is you_will_beatme

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 12:23:22 AM »
w't ith dat?
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 12:25:53 AM »
Hey look!!! I mastered SuperClownMan's language!!!!!!um,what I meant to say is"what is that" I've never heard of battle.net. I'll join if you tell me what it is.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 01:10:40 PM »
ok then........starcraft is the greatest rts game of all time. battle.net allows you to play against other people. if you have starcraft, go to multiplayer, select battle.net and get a screen name.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 08:13:09 PM »
I'll join! How do I get Starcraft???

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2002, 08:51:24 PM »
ummmmm...look, anybody who knows what starcraft is, owns it, and has a valid cd key, please post in here.

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2002, 08:54:58 PM »
oh yeah, i played my first ever game last night, a 7vs1 comp.......AND LOST!! well, i kinda brought it on myself (my own "ALLIES" turned on me!!)...i didn't send any units to the computers base....and i learned from my mistakes (only one barracks and only eight scv's!!!!!)so i've got some experience with me now, and am currently improving my techniques...

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2002, 09:11:34 PM »
nobody's replying but im gonna revive this topic anyway!!!!!a little while ago (about a week) i played another  game of SC,this time a 1vs1.the game wasnt even close...i creamed the guy within 3 mins!!!

doesnt anybody play starcraft????

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "ok im finally back..." topic and request what episodes you want!!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2002, 05:29:05 AM »
 Yes, I do play starcraft. I do believe I replied to another topic before, but my screen name is [EoFF]BlackMage

Oh, and B-Net isn't just for Starcraft, it's for all of Blizzard's games, like Diablo II, and the like.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2002, 07:04:19 PM »
yes, Bnet supports anything blizzard. BlackMage, is there a specific time when you are usually on Bnet????

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2002, 07:07:33 PM »
No, there is no specific time I play, but give me a time, and most likely, I can meet it. This weekend, I'm good anytime, just make sure you include the time zone.
 Actually, you seem to be on now, and if you want, I'm free now as well.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/26/2002 6:08:22 PM

Print