Print

Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 10487 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2002, 10:19:58 PM »
Well... anyway...
We need to keep Frostbite around.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2002, 05:20:59 PM »
You know, I've seen a ton of stuff on this board. And I've seem Frostbite flames before and had petitions started to get him off. But I don't want him to go. I never thought I'd see him go. He'll be missed.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2002, 06:02:32 PM »
Well, although I was afraid to say anything bad about the board, this is getting rediculous.  When I first came here, I thought people were posting TOO much, but now the board is getting empty.  We should alert Mario fans around the internet to come and join us.  It steams me that so many migrated to ultnintendo.proboards (The worst messageboard I've ever seen in my life, gosh I went there for a few days, then I swore I'd never return) but they should've stayed.  We had a society...what happened?  And frostbite was a good addition.  We need more members, and not just talkers, Mario talkers!

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2002, 06:34:23 PM »
Rather than the lot of you complaining about this crap, maybe you could kindly ask the webmasters of TMK to get a new freakin' forum!!! Besides, the rules say NO FLAME WARS, and I think this counts. I hate to be such a bigmouth, but can you really blame me here?!

*~The one and only Mario Sister~*

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2002, 07:55:28 PM »
I have asked the forum manager Deezer COUNTLESS times to maybe move the Fungi Forums to another format, but he just doesn't care.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2002, 08:35:13 PM »
What do you mean? Does he reply that he doesn't care, or doe he just not reply??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2002, 08:41:15 PM »
I can't stand this.
As Deezer says in the latest mailbag, he is BUSY BUSY BUSY. He has "real" stuff to do. I can't believe you people would be so conceited to believe that this is like the only thing Deezer should be paying attention to. Geez.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2002, 08:51:46 PM »
C. W. Has a very valid point there. Deezer has FAR more important things to do than watch over a forum. I mean, now that we've all agreed that editing other people's posts is evil, the person who does that will do nothing important except lose respect.

As much as a new forum would be nice, Deezer has far more important affairs to manage. Thanks, Chupperson. I was about to say that, but you beat me to it.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2002, 08:59:16 PM »
It's been one of my pet peeves about this place... I doubt that he doesn't care, it's just that for Pete's sake, this doesn't even have to do with anything outside of being a Mario Fan. There's plenty of other, more important things that that Deezer must attend to.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/6/2002 7:00:27 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2002, 10:18:52 AM »
Yeah, well, in that case, he should shut down this forum if he can't even look after the **** thing. If he knows he doesn't have time to watch it, he shouldn't be hosting a forum at all. Besides, everybody's ****ed off with each other anyway, so what should you all care if the forum is gone, anyway?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2002, 12:28:25 AM »
We don't need that kind of attitude around here.
1. He doesn't upgrade this board because, for one thing, it's free, right?
2. Deezer does look in on things every month or so.
3. We don't hold grudges... and this is a fun thing to do.
That was a joke.

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2002, 06:23:33 AM »
He could get an ezboard like I have.
It's better and free.
http://pub31.ezboard.com/bbearfrogsforum
Plus he can ban people if antoher GrimSack comes.

And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...
And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2002, 10:41:32 AM »
What kind of attitude? Mine? Well, phooey on you for me trying to make any sense. I'm pointing out that there's no point to keeping a forum that he's not bothering to control. Apparently, once a month isn't enough around here for checking on things. My friend pays for her EZ Board, and she never experiences "loopholes" like these. Maybe he should cough up the cash? It's like, what, $40 a month to keep it ad-free? That's not bad, considering.

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2002, 12:04:48 PM »
Listen here sister. You are telling Deezer to fork over the dough so there is no ads. If you dont like ads so much, why don't you send deezer a monthly check so he can keep away the ads. Sheesh, you can't tell somebody what to do with their site. Especially if it has something to do with money!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2002, 01:22:54 PM »
It was a SUGGESTION, you frickin' idiot. I'm not telling Deezer to his face that he should do that. It was only a thought of mine, and if you don't like me using the first amendment, tough noogies.

Edited by - MelissaMarioSister on 11/8/2002 11:25:59 AM

Print