Print

Author Topic: Mario Cartoons predict the future?!  (Read 2101 times)

« on: November 18, 2002, 03:18:27 PM »
Yes, believe it or not, there have been times in the Super Mario cartoons when something occured, and it hadn't even appeared in the games yet! Here's proof:

On the SMB Super Show!, the Koopa Troopas walked on two legs, which they wouldn't be doing in the games until Super Mario World.
In "Brooklyn Bound", Mario flies up a chasm. And Super Mario Bros. 3 wouldn’t even be showcased for two more months!
In "The Mark of Zero", Mario and Luigi use capes to fly into Bowser's fortress.
In "Plummer’s Academy", there are two plumbers who look like Wario and Waluigi.
At the beginning of "Raiders of the Lost Mushroom", Team Mario is travelling above Jungleland in a hot-air balloon with a big red "M" on it – the exact same mode of transportation used in Super Mario Advance 2!
"Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopas" may be where HAL got the idea for Paper Mario's Ninjakoopa Bros.
In "Fire Sale", Yoshi seems to be afraid of water. The coincidence here is that in Super Mario Sunshine, the Yoshies on Isle Delfino couldn't stand water either!
The giant Piranha Plant in "A Little Learning" may be the predecessor of Petey Piranha in Super Mario Sunshine.

Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 01:43:50 AM »
Uhh... Intelligent Systems made Paper Mario.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 04:41:07 PM »
the Sneaky Lying Cheating whatevers were where Intelligent Systems got the Koopa Brothers from? Your eyes must be dialated, since they are both spoofs of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles. You must only be around 7 years old.
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2002, 02:43:50 PM »
Well actually, I'm 15. But anyway, it seems like a big coincidence that Bowser turns four of his kids into giant spoofs of the Rad Reptiles, and later has four Koopa Troopas wearing bandanas.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2002, 12:17:00 AM »
If ya ask me (which you didn't...) it is a coincidence. Nintendo likes to spoof dippy stuff like that... Remember the Axem Rangers?

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2002, 08:35:11 PM »
Ahh, the Axem Rangers. God forbid the day we see anything like those guys again.

I'm the New Guy! (Signed up DEc. 07, 2002)
I'm the New Guy! (Signed up DEc. 07, 2002)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2002, 10:12:32 PM »
Eh? Those guys were funny!

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2002, 03:29:27 PM »
Sorry for my presence, I am merely bumping all the relevant topics above these annoying pictures (Half of which don't work).

Don't mind me.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2002, 10:38:18 PM »
Glooba.
That was a joke.

Print