Print

Author Topic: Mario Master's AC Item Storage Warehouse!  (Read 1915 times)

« on: May 09, 2003, 06:16:22 PM »
Is your house too small?  Got too much stuff?  Do wanna sell it?  Then send it to Mario Master's Animal Crossing Item Storage Warehouse!  For only 100 bells per item, I'll store the item for you and it will be given the best of care.  Just give me the code and you're ready to go!  When you want you're item back, just send me an e-mail and I'll send you a code pronto!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 06:21:21 PM »
Name: Danny
Town: Gusten

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 08:35:24 PM »
Heheh... Right now the acres around my house serve as my storage area. (Not very attractive to my town, but, meh, I have more stuff I want than I can put in my house, like you said. I wish there was a way I could own a second house without creating a new character...)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 09:14:20 PM »
Well, there's always the house on the island.  It's as big asthe largest size room.  Or, you can write random letters, put your furniture inside, and have the post office store the stuff for you.

And Mario Master, anything that I'd be able to send you to store I could probably just re-order from Nook.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 10:01:16 PM »
Yeah, but I don't have a GBA/GCN link cable. :(
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print