Print

Author Topic: Mario references in Zelda: Wind Waker  (Read 11338 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2003, 04:34:19 AM »
Ive looked round,& found glitches!
1:In Tower of Gods,the statue says "My kin wait through the doors" kin is supposed to be kind.
2:When you show Beedle a skull necklace,hell say "I can only buy (Number) neckalce.
He said Necklace wrong.

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2003, 07:48:00 AM »
 "1:In Tower of Gods,the statue says "My kin wait through the doors" kin is supposed to be kind."

While I'm not sure where you're talking about, "My kind wait through the doors" doesn't make all that much sense either. You do know that "Kin" is a word, right?

Anyways, I found Wind Waker easier than the already easy Ocarina of Time. Although, it took me 2 days longer to beat, my first time through.

As for Mario References, I'm sure there must be one, somewhere, yet, I can't think of any, even after completeing the game. However, it's been awhile since I've played it, too. Ah well, maybe I'll notice one sometime.

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2003, 05:39:26 PM »
Yeah, kin basically means family. Also, my brother apparently lied when he said one of the pirates has a chain chomp necklace, because none of the pirates have a chain chomp necklace.

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2003, 06:50:04 PM »
I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2003, 06:52:52 PM »
i like cheese and macaroni baloni
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2003, 06:56:41 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baloni do you like baloni? howe du yu spall mi yusr naem stupedddddd mocee

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2003, 06:57:38 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baloni do you like baloni? howe du yu spall mi yusr naem stupedddddd mocee

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2003, 06:57:51 PM »

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2003, 03:49:01 AM »
Stop spamming,stupid monkey!(haha im good)
Okay so I didnt know kin was a word,but they could of spelt kin wrong,because all the rest are statues,& they are of the **SAME** kind as the first statue.

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2003, 10:31:35 PM »
Kin means people like you as well as family. Like in Middle-earth all the Men say they're kin, and so do Elves, so it can mean like people of the same race.
That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2003, 05:37:54 PM »
The letter-mailing guy on Windfall kind of looks like a weird version of Mario, I guess. That's about it. Maybe Miyamoto read that "They hate Mario in Zelda" webpage.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2003, 10:18:10 AM »
I'm pretty sure I found some, but I can't remember what they are.

Ack! I want that game so badly!! But noo-oo, my parents don't want me to be addicted to it by the time school starts. >:(  *sniffle* I haven't gotten a new game since CHRISTMAS, for crying out loud!!! *sniffle*  They won't even let me buy it with my own money :( , which is what I usually do anyway.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2003, 10:37:17 AM »
Down here in the South, the word 'kin' is used quite often.
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2003, 10:49:36 AM »
"Down here in the South"? *shudders*  Uhh...I don't think so... We live in the same state, you know...

(Yes, I'm familiar with "kin." But I will *never* be a Sountherner.  Heh, I'm a Mary-Cali-Cari girl. ;P)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2003, 12:44:10 PM »
I know it's been a while since stupidmonkey mentioned it, but "boloni" is spelt         B-O-L-O-G-N-A.Not B-O-L-O-N-I.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Print