Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64768 times)

« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2005, 06:07:29 PM »
I had two dreams, TMK related:

They were going to make Paper Mario 2 a cartoon, and Sapph and I won some sort of contest to be voices on the cartoon. The dream really started in Sapph's computer room, she got the e-mail and started dancing around all happy, yelling "I WON" for awhile. Then she went into the chat, where the dream continued in my room. I said, looking at my e-mail as well, I won too. When Deezer heard about this, he made an update on TMK, talking about it.

Next thing I remembered, I was in a big room, with a big table of people, and Sapphira was there, a couple of seats away from me. Turned out we were doing a table read of the script, which I thought was a little awkward. Charles Martinet was there, but didn't do anything, he just sat.

A lot of the dream after that was a blur.

Another more recent dream I had was that the staff of TMK were going to come to my house to work on the basement, as if they were people who normally did stuff like this. It was as if I was on that show that's on ABC that has people working on houses that are of poor quality to make them look good.

Anyway, all the staff, including forum staff was in my basement just basically renovating it and stuff. I do remember annoying a couple of them, though, because I was a bit younger in the dream, around the time where I'd always send numerous e-mails to the mailbag.

The basement looked good in the end, and I sent an e-mail to the mailbag, thanking them for their work.

....I need to have more crazy dreams like these.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2005, 11:30:26 PM »
Well, since I haven't been coming here too often lately, the number of my TMK-related dreams have declined until there's no more at all now. Oh well, at least Sapphira can't control my dreams anymore.....

I did have a good Mario-related dream lately though...sort of. It was about Wario's Woods but there were no Mario characters in sight. Picture this: Wario's Woods in close-zoom camera 3D with a futuristic metallic theme. The monsters just became metal blocks. I was playing as myself, of course, but my VS opponent was a weird masked dude with claws (picture Voldo from Soul Calibur). And, oh man, it was just plain awesome after that. Awesome. I was busting out backflips and wall jumps everywhere, manuvering the blocks and bombs to make a massive chain, which ultimately brought the ceiling far enough down to crush Mr. Voldo into this weird green goo....There's just not enough room to explain all the details, I really wish I had some sort of mental VCR so I could've taped the dream and posted it here. It was just that awesome.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 1/29/2005 9:32:49 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2005, 04:05:36 AM »
I had a weird dream that Mario needed my help, but all I had to do is throw items for him when he tells me to........ an odd dream....... well, eventually I ended up falling from outerspace to Earth from a spaceship, so that pretty much explains why I can't recollect the details of the dream......

TMK fan since three years ago!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2005, 12:10:23 PM »
I haven't had any dreams at all of any kind since that crazy dream about 2 months ago where I took over the world. I remember almost everything about that one, although I'll spare the story because it really has nothing to do with Mario.

Wait, there was one that spurred me to make a Lemmings level... but most of that one was rather inappropriate for any forum that isn't 18+.

I miss my random acts of the subconscious. I'd like them back, please.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2005, 01:20:27 PM »
Well, as the title says, I actually DID dream about two of you....a few nights ago. You can tell I've had E3 on the mind, that's for sure. XD

Anyway... For some bizarre reason, I was up at my old elementary school in Cali. Apparently, CW, Watoad, another TMKer (whom I honestly have NO idea who it was; I only know it was someone from TMK....weirdness) and I arranged to meet up there, to which then we'd go on a road trip to LA for E3.

CW, Watoad, and I met up at the school, while the other person was parked down the street waiting for us. For some freakishly weird reason, Chup's little bro went to school there (I have NO idea...XD), and he needed to pick him up before we all went on the trip. While we were waiting, I remember introducing them to friends there and other people I knew. CW's little bro got out, and the four of us started heading off campus. Next thing I remember was all of us getting in the car, putting some stuff in the trunk, etc., and then heading to LA. No idea what happened to CW's bro, but apparently his family showed up when we got to E3.

Next thing I knew, we were all at the hotel (including everyone else who was going, not just the "road trip" crew), playing video games and such, kinda like a party.

Much weirdishness. XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2005, 04:02:31 PM »
I had so much fun reading this thread before anyone really knew me. Meanwhile, some people already know of the following nightmare, but I decided to publish it right.... Here.

Remember the hall leading to the enormous painting for Tiny-Huge land? Combine that with Luigi's Mansion, Indiana Jones, and something else, and you get a recent dream I had.

In a dimly lit hall, I ran in feverishly from a frearful fright. The hall had too many intersections and was shaped like a grid, which was very confusing. Ramps went up and down, and somehow, I knew I needed to find the top to get away from the monster chasing after me. The monster? Boolossus, of course. After a great deal of running and listening to the deep chatter and roar of the Boolossus, I found a glass wall with a glass door that I went through. Turning around, I saw that the Boolossus was right upon me! I was sure that it would crash through and devour me!

Suddenly, an iron barrier flew down with a whoosh (think of Leia's jail cell in A New Hope). Somehow, it didn't permit the Boolossus entry. What a relief! I continued off to have strange adventures in the dark back yard.

BONUS! Here's another dream from about four months ago. It had... Surprise! Insane Steve! There I was sitting in our family room, when I heard him ranting in the living room. He was repeating "Okay?" and "Have a nice day." Although I knew it was him, I never actually saw him. Thus ended the unexciting dream containing I.S.

Both these dreams are real and 97% accurate. Ian claims no liability to minor errors.

"Chocolate milk is the best thing to ever happen to the dairy industry."
- Ian "Suffix"

« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2005, 04:15:42 PM »
I had this dream where I was really excited because I found a Mario reference in Dora the Explorer. Apparently, there was a character that looked and dressed like Mario, except he was blue in color. I think this stemmed (somehow) from my discovery of a Mario reference in a recent Foxtrot comic.

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2005, 04:26:10 PM »
The Comic

Edited by - Nameneko on 2/2/2005 2:30:39 PM

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2005, 01:37:56 AM »
I like your dream, Sapphira. Although parts of it were weird, like the loss of poor Chupperson's brother, it's more or less a "fake" version, or a vision, of what I'm hoping will become reality later this year. I generally get too little sleep to dream about such things myself, but I do think about them. Like right now, when I should be starting my lengthy reading for tomorrow's Japanese Lit. class (at 11:40 at night -_- ).

Hey, Vid, was I among the basement crew? If so, I'd be curious to know what my job was. Did I paint the walls some sort of combination of pink and puke green? Or, wait, you said that it looked good in the end . . . ;P

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”

Edited by - WATOAD on 2/3/2005 12:23:04 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2005, 01:41:47 PM »
Maybe, I think you were with some of the people who are moderators of the FF.

Come to think of it, I remember someone doing some calculations with an Apple laptop (can't remember which kind it was, though). ;)

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 2/4/2005 2:53:37 AM

« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2005, 11:54:14 PM »
I had a weird dream, but the only TMK reference was as following--

I was back in my Year 7 class, and we were at some kind of boot camp in the middle of a huge forest, but it had laser tag. First off, I was teamed up with a team of complete losers, and we were inside a cabin. I got someone, but they got me. While I was lying down, I yelled "I got you!" The jerk denied it, but my team lost anyway.

Next off, I wasn't with a much better team, but I had one of my friends Bob (Not real name) on my side. It was about even, until a huge green beam almost blew my head off. "Sorry!" I heard. It was Deezer, decked out in army gear. "Are you OK?" he asked. I nodded. He nodded back, and ran off into the forest; he was part of a different training group. However, after that, I was downed again, but I could still move, like what happens to Mario in SM64 after you knock the cartridge. Suddenly, I realised there was a huge bridge behind me, which was surrounded by lava. (?) Anyway, Bob yelled "Come on!" at me, but I said "But I'll die in the lava!" However, it was at this point my dream became totally wacky. Bob became Mario, and I became Luigi. It was a similar game to Super Mario RPG, except Luigi wasin it and it was set in a huge futuristic library.

Weird, huh?

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #191 on: February 10, 2005, 12:02:30 AM »
Oh, my gosh. That's wacky. You have cool dreams! You all do! You even know how to explain them! When I try to remember mine, they just fade within five minutes. (I'm getting better about the refraining of the dot dot dotting, but that's not the subject here, just telling you before I get punted out or something.)

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....

« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2005, 02:01:59 PM »
This dream isn't very coherent, but if you know this Bash Quote (Careful, bad language in it), and mix it with some of the stupid questions TMK sometimes gets in the Mailbag, you'd probably understand.

TMK was doing a live show (probably on WTMK, I forget), and I was asked to do a fake call to the station by one of the staff and ask a n00bish question. The question, I believe, was centered around the Bash quote. I can't really remember much of it, though.

...Yeah, I know, weird.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2005, 10:44:03 PM »
A year or 2 ago, I had a dream that me and my brother went to the store and bought some old Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers video. We took it home and put it in the VCR. The episode was really weird. Zedd sent some monster to earth. Then it showed Mario walking through the park, but he was only 3 or 4 inches tall. Then the monster and some putties appeared. Mario started to fight them. Then Zordon contacted Jason, the red ranger, and told him that Mario had been attacked in the park. So he teleported to the park, and helped Mario fight them. But the bad guys were winning. They contacted the other rangers, but just after they arrived, it was too late. Mario had been killed. Jason picked him up and started to cry. Then it was the end, so I turned off the TV and went into the kitchen. There was a guy from my old church there. He grabbed a 2-liter of Coke from the refridgerator and started to drink it. Then he asked my mom if it was okay if he drank our pop. She said yes. Then I woke up.

Its really weird. In the last several months, I've had tons of Power Ranger dreams. I can't imagine why.

Edited by - goodie on 2/10/2005 8:45:29 PM
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2005, 04:11:15 PM »
Uh, have you seen a lot of images of robot suits? Like Gundam? I think that MIGHT be the reason.

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....

Print