Print

Author Topic: linc zonic aand maega man are made from macaroni.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmacaroni  (Read 4079 times)

« on: June 15, 2003, 07:06:03 PM »
Do yu li ke macarony baloni
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2003, 07:30:50 PM »
Oh great...another guy that cant speak English correctly...wait till Sapphira gets on your case...heh heh...Oh, you must be a newbie..welcome to the boards..Im Marionut#1...at your service...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2003, 08:07:29 PM »
*kills stupidmonkey*

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 04:06:49 AM »
Made from macaroni cheese?Yum! Oh stupid monkey,meet uvg,he might be ur long lost brother!!!!

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 04:19:29 AM »
O.o ... holy crap... even the pupil from the 5th class of my school can speak english better (and they must learn english, because it isn't their first language)

SummerTime - Time to conquer the beach with towels!
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 11:21:57 AM »
hihi. this Is stuuupedmunki! e cannnut speel write! mah-kah-own-ee jeez is kool!

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2003, 06:13:39 PM »
i'm just actin stupid for awhile cause i was bored
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2003, 06:16:11 PM »
*killsmarioguy* thats better if i could cuss on here you'd start crying marioguy

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2003, 06:21:04 PM »
f u yoshizu yoshi6 i call myself stupid monkey cause i didn't want to take forever tocome up with a name and the guy that said the 5th grade guy spells better than me well come to my house so i can kill u

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2003, 06:26:03 PM »
yes i'm a newbie at the fungi forums but i've been at tmk for 2 years i have been at every part of the site and nice to meet you to marionut#1! and sorry for the inconveinence(:> !

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2003, 06:33:52 PM »

I see mushroom people!

Edited by - stupidmonkey on 7/17/2003 4:35:19 PM

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2003, 06:50:41 PM »
stupidmonkey, meet DK. DK, meet stupidmonkey.

DK: He-pht-li*translation*Hello!
stupidmonkey: He-pht-li*translation*I can't speak english!
Yoshizu:I say bad words a lot!
marioguy:DIE!(he accidentally kills himself)
Sapphira:"Oh, you forgot to capital..."
Marionut#1:"Here's a Driver's Ed Tip...I stole Sapphira's $50 pocketchange and paid her back."
uvg:askghjkfhgksdhgksdgh*translation*(the computer broke down when trying to translate uvg)
jon:"Ha! Mario's Backwards Pants"
Dairy King:(does nothing)

there you go! everyone and their bad/stupid habits! it just tells you how the person would be.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2003, 08:36:44 PM »
Jon: I painted my car green, white and blue because Marionut#1 created this song called the Star spangled Luigi..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2003, 08:43:01 PM »
screw yu jon go to the story boards to read my the life of marioguy story

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2003, 09:34:07 PM »
"Screw yu jon"

Geeze, what's your problem? It's not me who spell words wrong!
At least when Marionut#1 got mad, he just said another thing that was up my butt-you know...but screwing around with me...you're messed up. For a new guy, that is.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print