Print

Author Topic: What if they never came?  (Read 2359 times)

« on: November 15, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »
Bowser's evil king log thingy: entry #6

I have kidnapped Princess Peach (for the 32nd time)and am planning to hold her prisoner in my castle until she agrees to marry me. Then, I will be king of both the mushroom AND koopa kingdoms!

Log thingy entry #7
It has been 24 hours since I kidnapped the princess. No sign of the mario brothers. But they're coming. I can feel it. They're just waiting for me to let my guard down.

Log thingy entry #10
Two weeks. No Mario bros. Getting very bored.
But they won't trick me! I know their game! It's siko *erased*... psikologic *erased...They're messin' with my head, man!

Log thingy entry #12
almost a month of slow torturous suffering has gone by! Peach and I have played every board game in the castle, and we don't have cable.
When will the mario brothers save me from this horrible fate!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 12:47:22 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Within your power is the power within.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 05:33:33 PM »
Log thingy entry #14

This is getting pathetic.  All I do now is sit by the window waiting for them to come so I can capture them.  Peach sits at the other window waiting for them to come so she can slap them for being late.  She still doesn't want to marry me either.  Wherever the Mario bros. are, they better catch a cab, FAST!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 10:34:34 PM »
Markio's log thingy entry #1

I have replied twice, but still no one else has.  I'm waiting for someone else to post something.

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 10:15:54 AM »
I'm posting for markios sake

mmm... pizza
everyone is entitled to my opinion...JK  

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 08:01:41 PM »
Now this would never happen. But it's still funny! Hahahahahahaha!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 06:43:17 PM »
Log thingy #16:

Two months gone by now, Peach just sits there talking to herself all day, I've tried it, it's actually kind of fun. I'm developing some habits too, I've begun peeling the skin off of my eyes, It's something to do... Some Koopa Troopa made a small puppet of Mario for me... It speaks to me, It told me the secret of life and sends swarms of spiders into my room at night.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2004, 07:03:02 AM »
Eww! Peeling skin off eyes? That's sick!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print