Print

Author Topic: the story of marioguy:):b  (Read 5135 times)

« on: June 16, 2003, 08:38:21 PM »
when marioguy was born his mom hated him so she threw him against the wall and thats why hes mean no one ever came to his birthday parties or wedding because the hated him his wife cheated on him and told him on jerry springer and he was shot and died and no one came to his funeral excepthis wife who caught his dead body on fire and people put graffiti on his gravestone THE END

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 08:47:32 PM »
WOW! that explains alot..except that you forgot to mention the part about him being banned from any forum he has ever been to...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 08:54:05 PM »
You guys, how is being a jerk to him supposed to make him stop? It's just gonna make matters worse, plus it makes you no better than him. That seems awfully hypocritical, being that this is one of the very things he does in which we want him banned. Don't lower yourselves to his level.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 09:21:18 PM »
the new guy's already starting at something like this...reminds me of myself.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 09:29:49 PM »
hey sorry thought he'd see this maybe if we keep making weird stories about him he'll leave!:)

I see mushroom people!

I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 09:33:36 PM »
gotta go chat more tommorow see ya !

I see mushroom people!

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2003, 09:59:21 PM »
Me..er..um..being a...jerk? Heck no..Im just making fun/light of the situation..just being my comical self...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2003, 10:11:39 PM »
You're not funny-marioguy is, but in an immature way.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2003, 10:12:58 PM »
I know, but you're not helping the situation.

Anyway, stupidmonkey, that's not gonna make him leave--if anything, it'll egg him on further. As I mentioned in another thread, the best way to get him to stop is to ignore him altogether, as if his posts didn't even exist. Your reaction is what he wants from you, you if you don't react, he'll lose the interest.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2003, 10:26:47 PM »
Sapphira, you tried that idea, but marioguy still made us all mad! The best thing to do is to do that banning thing...

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2003, 10:31:57 PM »
To Sapphira: Been there done that..didnt work..that is Ive tried to help the situation, and it didnt work..why try to help..besides nobodys gonna object to me making fun of Marioguy...Now if I told a blown tire joke again...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2003, 10:38:30 PM »
Don't even go there... >:P

--------------------

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2003, 10:42:20 PM »
No, I never heard it! Go there! Go there!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2003, 10:46:49 PM »
No!! Don't you dare, Marionut!!! yOU'VE TORTURED ME ENOUGH! aHH!! cAPS lOCKS DISEASE!!

--------------------

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2003, 11:00:11 PM »
Do it! Do it! Be a Marionut! Be the #1 Marionut!

Print