Print

Author Topic: Angry, Angry Hippos...  (Read 2114 times)

« on: June 19, 2003, 07:19:24 PM »
My day has been bad.  The extremely hot female that sits across from me at driver's ed has mad a mockery of me, not to mention, I was flipped off at work, and then was given too much Reese's Peanut Butter Cup filling in my McFlurry.  As you can see, I am an angry, angry hippo right now.  And I thought that with all of us angry, angry hippos running around with nowhere to tell our stories, I'd open a place to make ourselves look like fools.  Or maybe just a place that will be looked at as the evil void of a demented 16 year-old lumberjack.  Either way, try to have fun with this.  Whether the story is true or false, tell it.  Make us laugh.  In closure, have a bad-*err* wonderful day! :-)

I went to the Alps and was lost for three weeks, and all i got was this lousy shirt.

Edited by - lumberjackboy on 6/19/2003 6:49:15 PM
I went to the Alps and was lost for three weeks, and all i got was this lousy shirt.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 07:32:46 PM »
No offence but you have bad spelling. Yesterday I was banned. My username was marioguy. Yes the EVIL marioguy.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 07:43:14 PM »
I sensed nothing wrong with his spelling, except that he spelled "and" adn. At least he speaks cohearently.

I wouldn't exactly call my day bad, but I would call it annoying. I had to wake up at 8:00 and clean. Cleaning until my hands were bleeding. Bleeding from the fury of work. Well.. Ok I wasn't working that hard.. but I did work from then till about 1:30 PM. I am soo tired. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up till 2 last night....

Either way, I''m still a cad! I hate everybody! Yaaarrrgh!

-Wario

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 07:51:27 PM »
lumberjackboy's back! I thought he left...

"We came in to this world as muppets, look in to these eyes-you see that they''re googly.
Big Bird''s in his nest, Oscar''s in his can, Ernie''s a guy that lives with another man..."
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 08:20:51 PM »
Yup!  I'm back and hopefully for good!  I would like to say though, sadib, I am a pretty smart monkey.  In fact (not to brag) I finished this school year with a 3.5.  But anyways, I wanted to tell you all about another time that I was an angry, angry hippo.  My friends, David and Daniel and even myself, were out on the town in Danny’s new Honda Accord.  We stopped at Mejeir's for some food (since we were headed home and we were hungry) and we purchased several items after harassing the parking lot officials about the hazard of banging your head on handicapped signs.  We were in the self-checkout lane when three extremely, uhhh, robust women walked up and started hitting on us.  Once our names were established, Ashley started to hit on me.  She likes my hair, and my body, apparently.  She asked me what my age was, and I unfortunately was not very clear about my answer:  Since I was a freshman at the time, and I was in the same state of mind as a dead squirrel, I answered (instead of 16, which she was), “I’m freshman.”   Her response was similar, “Oh, that’s too young, sorry.”  And this is the story of one mans agony, but another two men’s (mis amigos who have not yet let this die) pleasure.  The End.

P.S.  I am a pretty normal person, these are just unusual refrences to times that I have not been.  SO, please do not take any of this offenseive.  I do in fact respect women, so please, please do not ban me like that crazy marioguy.  Thank you.  Have a bad- uhh... great day.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 08:24:23 PM »
I studied for exams all day, went to a job interview at 2pm and studied when I got home.

Tommorow, I get to fail both my French and Math exams. Joy.

EDIT: At least, that's what I did today. I would consider that a bad day, while nothing to get angry about, but bad none the less. Ah well, tommorow's another day.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/19/2003 7:41:03 PM

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2003, 10:46:28 AM »
The David mentioned earlier is me. I certainly have not let this go.

BTW, I was the one who introduced him to these forums....

Either way, I''m still a cad! I hate everybody! Yaaarrrgh!

-Wario

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2003, 10:47:07 AM »
Hmm... Can't get that picture to work. Oh well.

Edited by - Dairy King on 6/21/2003 10:37:17 AM

Print