Print

Author Topic: R.O.B. Robotic Operating Buddy  (Read 2520 times)

« on: July 16, 2003, 08:31:15 PM »
Guess what? My brother's girlfriend's family obviously owned one of these suckers, because today, she brought one over and said "Look what I've found!" So... Know any games for the little guy?

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 12:44:30 PM »
Man shes really lucky...Ive wanted one of those for at least 11 or 12 years now...and still dont have one..:(
There are only two games for it...Gyromite and Stack up..each require the appropriate accessories to play however...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 07:14:06 PM »
WOAH!! Only 2? Dude! I have Gyromite, and the apropriate components to play it. And lord, is it ever hard!(Controlling R.O.B., not Prof. Hector and Vector) Well, thanks for the info. Oh, and BTW.. It's mine now! Wha ha ha ha!!!(She gave it to us, along with a box full of old instruction booklets, and posters that are older than me.)

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 07:30:28 PM »
Great...another guy that NEVER EVEN heard of a ROB inherits one...while I have been wanting one for years....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 12:21:40 PM »
Well...if you ever get tired of it, or bored or it becomes too hard....you know how to get a hold of me...;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 04:38:07 PM »
I knew about it, I just didn't know there were so few games produced for it. But, yes, I do know who to contact if I ever get tired of it. Video Game Exchange! Mwa Ha ha!!

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 03:42:19 PM »

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2003, 08:58:14 PM »
Yay!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 02:07:55 PM »
And you brought this post back just for that? I thought DK might have changed his mind...
*gives jon a dirty look*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 07:58:26 PM »
You know, R.O.B. makes a cameo in F-Zero GX. But I think just about everybody knows that by now.

Print