Print

Author Topic: Stupidest Luigi In SM64 Rumors  (Read 2609 times)

« on: August 09, 2003, 11:40:44 AM »
     Here's the topic. I've heard some really dumb rumors about how to find Luigi in SM64. Like, for example, first you must collect  114 stars and then go to the final boss and collect 631 coins from his breath. Next you have to jump on top of his head and wait 4 minutes exact...
     You know what I mean. I just want to hear some of the stupid rumors you've heard. (Also rumors about getting 121 stars are fine)
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 11:46:46 AM »
"You have to get through the entire game with 0 stars"
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 11:55:32 AM »
     That's impossible. You need 8 stars to get to the first Bowser, so you can get the Basement Key, where you fight Bowser the second time to win the Key to the Higher level, where you fight Bowser for the third and final time.

Congratulations! That was stupid!

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 12:06:38 PM »
exactly
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2003, 02:02:02 PM »
Collect every coin, every, star, beat every Bowser, and get the 100 lives from Yoshi. Then loose every life before returning to the castle. Then go to the big mirror room. The reflection in the mirror will be Luigi. Punch him to unlock Luigi!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2003, 02:06:13 PM »
thats pure insanity

Mario is overrated Luigi rules all!!

Edited by - Master_Luigi on 8/9/2003 1:09:15 PM

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2003, 02:42:17 PM »
I heard one that had somethin' to do whith Luigi being in the mirrors that were in the room that had the Snowman Land course in it!

The code is to long to put in a post. o.o
Also, it tricked me into doing the code !!!

I'm going to play golf! *walks off with a bag of tennis rackets*
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2003, 03:04:54 PM »
I've heard one about breaking that sliding box on top of the ship in Jolly Rodger Bay. I think you have to be Metal Mario, and then find a way to do that Jump+Z attack on it. But, like all of these rumors, it's just plain stupid.

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2003, 08:40:48 PM »
Ive heard that youhave to find the forth hat, the hat of snow. Then go to the desert land and jump in the sand. You wil be tund into water. Then get metel mario and when you
get to yoshi, insted of yoshi ther will be luigi. Kill him with a jump atak to ten hi into a star. Kill him with a punch to tern him in to yoshi. tallk to yoshi to tern him into a tolit. Talk to the tolit to have him flush you. Mario will tern into bajo-kazooy.
go back to the roof and the toilet is now a koopa trupa. eat him to becom bowser. Then pond the gond to go to the worp zone. Go down the first one to play the origanal mario game. Go down the seond one to go thuw the game as waluigi with fludd on his back.
The Therd Gives you a movey cald Mario VS. Wario. Its a houer long movey about Mario and Wario fiting over a ham sandwich.

I got that fome a site that thinks kirbys a bollin (I dident spell that rong).
They wher mentals.

sher stupiditey.
Wooo!Yaaaaaaaa! Thats the best story ever!
*kils the giy that sad that*

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.
:D

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2003, 09:03:18 PM »
that was a dusy!

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.
:D

Print