Print

Author Topic: What Mario Sports game do you think should be next?  (Read 7866 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2000, 04:42:12 PM »
not only is that idea crappy, but it has nothing to do with the subject

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2000, 02:07:02 PM »
For me it would be mario Bowling, i can see mario doing a back flip when he gets a strike, and luigi doing a dance and falling down, heh. :)
*spit* fire

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2000, 02:20:50 PM »
Mario Olympics!!

_-The Toadster-_
_-The Toadster-_

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2000, 11:16:51 PM »
Now that is just downright strange.
ANYWAY...I would suggest more kart, along with ski and any other game which requires more of the characters than just them being a mascot(Tetris Attack).

"Peachy" he he. :-)
"Peachy" he he. :-)

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2000, 02:53:21 PM »
They should stop making "Mario" sports games.  Not only are there quite a lot already, none of the existing ones are really that great.  Nintendo should focus the effort they put on "Mario" sports into "Mario" adventure games.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2000, 06:32:26 AM »
I kind of agree with Mega2, I think they should consentrait more on mario adventure games then mario sports games, but I do think the sports games are fun

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2000, 02:46:34 PM »
Theere should be a game like Mario Party for all the sports games because each of the games because what if you get a sports game and you don't like it? Each of the games would have all the original controls for each game so if you really like it, you can go out and buy it and feel happy about yourself....OR NOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
KP_Manager
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2000, 03:41:31 PM »
I think mario soccer would be fun.
Mario Pool (the one withe eight ball not the swimming kind but you probably guessed that....)
Mario Hockey!MARIO CHECKERS!!!!.... kidding..
that's almost as dumb as Mario Marbles......
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2000, 08:10:24 PM »
Mario Tiddlywinks!!!

I've already stated my opinion on this subject, and no more needs to be said.

The argument was posed that the reason why we haven't seen many (good) Mario games is because the two Zelda titles have been consuming so many resources.  To be honest, I would rather see a new Zelda game than a Mario game.  Shigeru Miyamoto has yet to allow his Zelda series to be infected with useless and wasteful titles like he has with the Mario series.

In other words, we know that the next Zelda game will be phenomenal, whereas it's anyone's guess as to when we will see a good Mario game (with a plot).
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print