Print

Author Topic: before I go, I want to say my final words to you guys...  (Read 2512 times)

« on: May 03, 2004, 12:28:49 AM »
never mind

Edited by - luigifan on 5/3/2004 6:28:35 PM

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 07:00:32 AM »
Okay, bye.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 07:17:29 AM »
NOOOOOO!!  Don't leave.......

Is your refrigerator running?  Then you better turn off the lights to save electricity!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 09:23:36 AM »
*weeps bitterly*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 02:07:47 PM »
Please stay! I'm not mad at you, and I doubt anyone else is... well maybe Trainman.

Instead of leaving, why don't you suck it up soldier and move on(Not being rude)! But if you do decide to leave, it was nice knowing you.....

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 02:59:56 PM »
Ok, seeya 'round.

(Oh and, sorry, but the try to make people feel sorry for you before you leave trick doens't seem to work veyr well around here. Not sure why.)

Edited by - Meowrik on 5/3/2004 2:55:25 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 04:30:20 PM »
Trainman ain't mad, he readily apologized and stated that he wasn't mad at him. But those Toad in SSBM topics made absolutely no sense, I've hit all the credits before to see what happens, when I was beating adventure mode with every character.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2004, 04:36:08 PM »
Meowrik, we can feel sorry for whoever we want!  So what if you lied about the Toad thing, Luigifan?  Who hasn't lied?

Is your refrigerator running?  Then you better turn off the lights to save electricity!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2004, 06:12:44 PM »
Yeah. To quote JC:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Don't leave, luigifan. I like you. Maybe you make things up now and then--you "fib," because it doesn't hurt anyone, but who cares? It makes it interesting. At least you're talking about Mario things, true or not.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.
Kickin' it since 2000.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2004, 07:00:44 PM »
 I have no problem with you staying, though I have no problem with you leaving.

So, do what you want, but if you do, in fact, stay, than I would hope to not see such udder madess from you again.

Whatever you decide, make good on it.

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2004, 07:27:03 PM »
 O.K. I will stay. Wait do not reply. I want this subject to go away. I was very sure about the toad thing, because he gave me proof, (not that its important, but here it is. "once you get Toad, he will no longer be in the Mushroom Kingdom background. If you go to page 18, in your user manual, look at the two top pictures, they are of Mushroom kingdom, he is not there. I guess the makers of the game easily got him or something."
What A LIE! Sorry again) OH! I seem to learn now that I enjoy making trainman mad. I like to see his reaction.

PS DO NOT REPLY.

Print