Print

Author Topic: which neglected character would you like to see in the next Mario Game?  (Read 1716 times)

« on: January 21, 2004, 10:00:36 PM »
I would like to see Kamek,The Master,Stanley,DK Jr.,Shy Guy, & Krunch. Appear on Mario Tennis for the Gamecube.
(Hey Krunch could appear you never know since their almost combining the DK series & Mario Series Anything is possible.)

*Note*It has to be a real character & it must be a Mario or Donkey Kong Character.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 10:08:36 PM »
Luigi
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 11:27:37 AM »
I agree with Luigison. I want to see Luigi in another starring role, or better yet, a co-starring role. I still dig Mario the most, it's just... when's it gonna' be Super Mario Brothers again? Like a Mario and Luigi game for GameCube.

And why isn't this in General Mario Chat...?

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Edited by - Super Mario on 1/22/2004 9:32:29 AM

Kickin' it since 2000.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2004, 05:40:09 PM »
Besides Diddy Kong Racing, what other games do Krunch appear in?

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2004, 10:04:36 PM »
I heared rumors he appeared in Donkey Kong 64 but any other games I have no idea,but still its not every day you get to play as a kremling.

Print