Print

Author Topic: Nintendo compared to Disney...  (Read 2492 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 22, 2004, 03:22:24 PM »
I just realized a common trait in both Nintendo and the Disney company. Both companies specialize in creating entertainment products (Nintendo with videogames and Disney with animation) that are  fun for the entire family.

Disney makes animated movies that are enjoyable for both children and adults. They are a family oriented company.

Nintendo is the same way; they make videogames that are fun for the entire family. They are a family oriented company.

I think that is why both Nintendo and Disney have been so successful over the years, because their products can be enjoyed by the entire family. I LOVE NINTENDO (and Disney)!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 08:44:48 PM »
I wonder if those rumors about Walt Disny being cryogenically frozen are true...

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 01:19:55 PM »
I've been saying Nintendo and Walt Disney have a lot in common for a very long...

You know what I think? I think Nintendo's being inspired by Disney, although the Nintendo company is a few decades older than Disney...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 05:53:53 PM »
Walt Disney is not frozen.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 01:30:04 PM »
Shigeru Miyamoto seems to have been heavily influenced by the works of Walt Disney. In comparing the two people, both Disney and Miyamoto were innovators during their times--Disney pioneered animation,  Miyamoto pioneered videogames.

Also, both Disney and Miyamoto are highly repsected in their feilds, and they are both very imaginative.

=============================================

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 2/24/2004 11:33:08 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2004, 10:14:40 PM »
I think Disney & Nintendo should become one company. Think of the possibilities.....*Imagines Disney All-Stars V.S. Super Smash Bros.*

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe
People hope I choke to death every night.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2004, 10:33:42 PM »
*convulses in horror*
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 08:09:49 AM »
Two words: Disney Interactive.

EDIT: But then again, Kingdom Hearts was cool.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."

Edited by - screech on 2/25/2004 6:10:46 AM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
Oh, man!

Why didn't Square or Disney Interactive decided to release a GameCube version for Kingdom Hearts!?

By the way, the only difference between Mr. Disney and Mr. Miyamoto is that Disney founded the Disney company while Miyamoto is relatively very new to the Nintendo company (this is when you count the company's life from 1889 till now)...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 04:33:51 PM »
You'll just have to wait for Kindgom Hearts: Chain of Memories for GBA.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 2/25/2004 2:36:31 PM

Print