Print

Author Topic: Prof. in TMK?  (Read 4919 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 09:45:55 PM »
He has products on Isle Delfino, and that's not inside the Mushroom Kingdom or Beanbean Kingdom.

Another interesting thing is that it seems that the Bean people (whatever they're formally named) are spores too... So my guess is that all the humans are from somewhere else. Maybe just like there are spore-populated countries and Koopa-populated countries, there are human-populated countries too.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2004, 12:59:27 PM »
Do you think the shcak in front of Luigi's mansion is still there. If so, do you think ol' Gadd gets rent off of it for the homeless, etc.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2004, 11:49:01 PM »
...He lives there. Also, it's not simply a shack; it's the entrance to his underground lab.

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 06:15:04 PM »
I would be interestin to know exactly how the Portrait ghosts in Luigi's Mansion died.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2004, 07:05:03 PM »
That's a bit gruesome for a Nintendo game.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Blage!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2004, 08:31:52 PM »
Hey, you know what I just realized? Mario is Missing takes place on Earth!  As in, our Earth!  The Koopas establish a base on Antarctica and plan to melt it using hair driers if Mario fails to complete his gawd-awful edutainment quest.

So, maybe Earth and the "Mushroom Dimension," which includes the Mushroom Kingdom, the Beanbean Kingdom, Isle Delfino, Sarassland, etc., are actually connected somehow in the official Mario lore, in which case, humans, mushroom people and bean people can intermingle as they please.

That, or Mario is Missing is a travesty that should never be spoken of again.

This is not a signature.

Edited by - Hirocon on 1/21/2004 6:32:17 PM

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2004, 01:53:05 AM »
Actually, Mario is Missing is more of a spin-off game, like the Super Smash Bro.s games, it is not counted as a Super Mario Continuity...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

n/a

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2004, 03:00:59 PM »
Or maybe the mushroom kingdom and the beanbean kingdom and whatever have always been on Earth and nobody's found them. I'm pretty sure Mario didn't get to Brooklyn in a spaceship...

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »
No, but he could have been transported via the Warp Pipes...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2004, 06:19:53 PM »
Wario lives on Kitchen Island, not Diamond City!
He WORKS in Diamond City!
You don't live where you work!

But where does Waluigi come from?
That is the question.

Oh, and I reckon Luigi gave Gadd the mansion, seeing as Luigi still lives with Mario.(You see Luigi hanging out the laundry at Mario's house in M&LSS)
Or maybe he does Mario's laundry then goes home?

Find your inner monkey.

Edited by - King Boo on 1/22/2004 4:22:04 PM

Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2004, 11:29:40 PM »
I would expect wario and waluigi to live somewhere in the same neighborhood, or possibly together like Mario and Luigi.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2004, 04:46:24 AM »
Actually, King Boo, Luigi didn't give his mansion to anyone.
True that Mario and Luigi still live together in their old house, but you must know that Mario has a castle of his own as well...

The Mario Bro.s probably thought that both their grand estates are too big to live in and maintain, so they probably decided to keep their estates as 'getaways' or 'holiday houses'...

I don't think they have to worry about the cleaning because the Toads always follows the princess' orders, and they do a pretty good job in cleaning...

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 1/23/2004 2:49:36 AM

Print